+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

I was over at the Cowboys website & I swear they think their team is gonna go 12-4 or 13-3 & win the SB all due to their win over us last week. They beat us by 7 on a night where the G-men, probably still high off their SB win, did not bring their A-game & rightfully ended up losing the game. I think the rematch will be a totally different story & a much healthier & highly motivated Giants team will get payback vs Dallas in their house. Is Dallas that much better than us this yr, or did they just catch us at the right time?

Banned
    I predict that the Cowpies and Gnats will battle it out for third or maybe even fourth place in our division in this year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve. Hoagiedamus has spoken. Go cry now.

That's all the Cowboys ( And their neurotic fans ) ever do is Talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    I predict that the Cowpies and Gnats will battle it out for third or maybe even fourth place in our division in this year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve. Hoagiedamus has spoken. Go cry now.
    LOL you guys have a QB yet ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Three delusional fanbases in the division and the fans of the defending SB champs are the ones saying the sky is falling... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Three delusional fanbases in the division and the fans of the defending SB champs are the ones saying the sky is falling... LOL.
    I felt a pebble fall though ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Because, maybe they realize that the Gnats are phony champs and lucked out to win the Superbowl? Hmmm?

Because, maybe they realize that the Gnats are phony champs and lucked out to win the Superbowl? Hmmm?

Haters gonna hate.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Cowboys- 5 SB trophies
    Giants - 4 SB trophies
    Redskins - 3 SB trophies
    Eagles - 0 SB trophies!

NUFF SAID!

Eagles fans are full of haterade!

I hate talk of post season activity this early in the season. Of course the media have to talk SB before the season even starts. I guess that means there are enough fans out there who want to consume that kind of garbage. At least get week 8 over with, then you might have a good enough sample to make some predictions. But as far as the NFC east is concerned it might take longer. Dallas has two division games against the Giants...week 1 and 8. Dallas won't play Philly or Wash. until after week 8 so the NFC east standings could take a dramatic swing late in the season.

EDIT:

Now that I look at the rest of the NFC east schedules most of the head to head action occurs after week 8 with Philly having the most division games the Giants the least. So trying to pick the division before week 8 is an exercise in futility. Philly has a good chance to put things away late in the season if they can get hot late but if they don't they could find themselves in the basement real quick.
    Last edited by SlyFoxx; 09-15-2012 at 11:48 AM.