+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Panthers vs Giants: Pregame thoughts from Charlotte

Hello Giants Fans,Panthers PSL holder here. I just wanted to stop in and wish your squad good luck Thursday Night - I'll be there cheering on Carolina in what I think will be a pretty hotly contested matchup. Big Blue gets plenty of respect down here in Carolina.

What I like:

If the Panthers can establish the run game, Cam has 7 or 8 guys to toss the ball to.

Greg Olsen - You can either shut him down or shut Smitty down - you can't do both.

Improved Panthers D Line - can get pressure on Eli, I believe. Especially at home.

All the points the Giants D have given up so far.. What is it... 58?

Ya'll barely beat Tampa - Yeah, they beat us, but we are definitely a better football team than the Bucs, period.

What I Don't like

:Manning in the 4th quarter scares me. Plus,the Panthers are not a come from behind team.

The Panthers secondary. If we lose this game, its more than likely because of this.

At any rate, its too close for this Panthers fan to call. Good luck, guys.
    Last edited by Kitty City; 09-18-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Has Greg Olsen done anything yet this year?

Bench Player
    The Saints D actually did one thing right Sunday, they took him out of the game - but the Smitty and LaFell ran wild in spotty coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    Has Greg Olsen done anything yet this year?
    lafell scares me more then olsen
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Kitty City? I hope you are a female.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Kitty City? I hope you are a female.
    Lmaoooooo I thought the same thing

Bench Player
    Im here to talk about the game, not this little message forum smack BS. Can you fellas handle that, or am I in the wrong place?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    Im here to talk about the game, not this little message forum smack BS. Can you fellas handle that, or am I in the wrong place?
    You said we cant stop Olsen and Smith, but could stop one. Ok, we chose to stop Smith. Olsen will stop himself. The key is stopping Cam Newton. Giants do that they win.

Oh and have fun watching your team stop EITHER Nicks or Cruz.

Yes I can handle that. The NYG keep Cam contained I feel your in for a long day the word is IF Then again can you guys Handle JPP Tuck Osi and he will play away from home and Joesph. That is the real question.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Hello Giants Fans,Panthers PSL holder here. I just wanted to stop in and wish your squad good luck Thursday Night - I'll be there cheering on Carolina in what I think will be a pretty hotly contested matchup. Big Blue gets plenty of respect down here in Carolina.

What I like:

If the Panthers can establish the run game, Cam has 7 or 8 guys to toss the ball to.

Greg Olsen - You can either shut him down or shut Smitty down - you can't do both.

Improved Panthers D Line - can get pressure on Eli, I believe. Especially at home.

All the points the Giants D have given up so far.. What is it... 58?

Ya'll barely beat Tampa - Yeah, they beat us, but we are definitely a better football team than the Bucs, period.

What I Don't like

:Manning in the 4th quarter scares me. Plus,the Panthers are not a come from behind team.

The Panthers secondary. If we lose this game, its more than likely because of this.

At any rate, its too close for this Panthers fan to call. Good luck, guys.
    i dont wish you luck in the game however i wish you luck for a injury free game and give you respect for coming on these boards and not being a ******
    FUTURE NFL STAR