+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    CAROLINAS STANK OFFENSE

    Seriously I don't see what all the Hype was about. That option crap is college ball. We just exposed how all ya have to do to stop it is commit to knocking Clark Kunt on his rear every time and he will fold like origami. I think Carolina wins 6 games MAX. That stupid little celebration in the end zone reminded me of Woody in White men cant jump...."You'd Rather Look Good And Lose"....Then to say that losing had NOTHING to do with what WE did was completely idiotic. Hats off to the GMEN! Great start to my weekend. Death to Philly. PEACE!

  2. #2
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,488
    I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like if you treat Cam Newton like Tebow then that offense falls apart.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like if you treat Cam Newton like Tebow then that offense falls apart.
    They kept trying this option draw where Cam decides at the last second to keep the ball and run or hand it off and it worked maybe once. It's a stupid trick play that we snuffed out pretty much every time.

    So having a key on their trick play habits and keeping lane discipline kills him, especially when the deep threat is neutralized. LaFell barely had his name called and Smith was barely a factor.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    They kept trying this option draw where Cam decides at the last second to keep the ball and run or hand it off and it worked maybe once. It's a stupid trick play that we snuffed out pretty much every time.

    So having a key on their trick play habits and keeping lane discipline kills him, especially when the deep threat is neutralized. LaFell barely had his name called and Smith was barely a factor.

    Yeah man that offensive scheme is crapola. The league should thank us for the Blueprint on Super Cams kryptonite.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    the title of this thread is the complete truth. i find it amusing how the giant fans in here are gloating over beating a team that is horrendously comparable to the browns.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    the title of this thread is the complete truth. i find it amusing how the giant fans in here are gloating over beating a team that is horrendously comparable to the browns.

    the point is an Elite team spanks a Team like Carolina..Kinda like we did. In case you're bad at math, 36 to 7 constitutes a spanking. Everybody else either struggles and beats them or possibly loses to them. It's disturbing I have to point that out to you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts