+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

I am neither a Giants fan nor a Cowboys fan. But in my opinion, Romo is a better QB than Eli at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaBuc View Post
    I am neither a Giants fan nor a Cowboys fan. But in my opinion, Romo is a better QB than Eli at this point.
    I would love to hear some facts to back your claim...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    I was over at the Cowboys website & I swear they think their team is gonna go 12-4 or 13-3 & win the SB all due to their win over us last week. They beat us by 7 on a night where the G-men, probably still high off their SB win, did not bring their A-game & rightfully ended up losing the game. I think the rematch will be a totally different story & a much healthier & highly motivated Giants team will get payback vs Dallas in their house. Is Dallas that much better than us this yr, or did they just catch us at the right time?
    Source? I'm a member of a few cowboys boards and I have not seen 'Cowboys to the superbowl' as a general consensus.

Outside of that... The Cowboys won by 7 but I don't feel like that's an accurate reflection of how the game actually went. We were up 14-3 and 24-10 at two different times. Who's to say if the Cowboys wanted to score again on the last drive that they wouldn't have? I mean they did capitalize on every drive they had to end the first half and throughout the second, dominated time of possession and gained nearly 200 yards more than the Giants.

The second game will be a much different game, but one thing you're overlooking is that Dallas is also surely to get better/healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Because, maybe they realize that the Gnats are phony champs and lucked out to win the Superbowl? Hmmm?
    No, because we don't go through the annual delusion fest that goes on in Philly... You know the one, where every Eagle player is the best to ever play his position and the team is the bestest team evar!!!!1! And then year 53 of no championship and they're all garbage... That one.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaBuc View Post
    To be quite honest, i couldn't care any less how you feel about Eli/ He brought us two championships, 2 more than Romo brought to the Cowboys and we can just leave it at that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    To be quite honest, i couldn't care any less how you feel about Eli/ He brought us two championships, 2 more than Romo brought to the Cowboys and we can just leave it at that.
    Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.

Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.
    Amd im sure if your team won the same exact way we did the past two times, you wouldn't be saying anything about luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    Amd im sure if your team won the same exact way we did the past two times, you wouldn't be saying anything about luck.
    Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.

Banned
    Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.
    Oh and even though I can't STAND the Cowgirls either, I respect all THEIR Superbowl wins. As a matter of fact I hate the Cowgirls more than I could EVER hate the Gnats. But THEY were truly talented squads that deserved to win all the Superbowls they appeared in. I don't diss for the sake of dissing.

Oh and even though I can't STAND the Cowgirls either, I respect all THEIR Superbowl wins. As a matter of fact I hate the Cowgirls more than I could EVER hate the Gnats. But THEY were truly talented squads that deserved to win all the Superbowls they appeared in. I don't diss for the sake of dissing.
    K.

+ Reply to Thread