+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Integrity means a lot to me. .
    Which is why you spend your time trolling on a football message board. Makes sense.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.
    Did you say something shiny to look at??? That is jealousness at its' finest. Your team should play this guy if you want a ring. You might just win........Nah the iggles arent lucky enough.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Originally Posted by HoagieBastage
    Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.

Oh and even though I can't STAND the Cowgirls either, I respect all THEIR Superbowl wins. As a matter of fact I hate the Cowgirls more than I could EVER hate the Gnats. But THEY were truly talented squads that deserved to win all the Superbowls they appeared in. I don't diss for the sake of dissing.

HAHAHA. This wanna be tough guy, even replies to himself.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.

Oh and even though I can't STAND the Cowgirls either, I respect all THEIR Superbowl wins. As a matter of fact I hate the Cowgirls more than I could EVER hate the Gnats. But THEY were truly talented squads that deserved to win all the Superbowls they appeared in. I don't diss for the sake of dissing.

lmao I laughed at that too..Figured a simple "K" would suffice.

All I gotta say to all the Boys fans talking smack about beating the G-men in week 1 of a 16 game schedule is...championships are won in Dec/Jan...not freaking Sept/Oct!

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I would love to hear some facts to back your claim...
    I saw opening day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post

I have to respond to myself, I'm the only one making any sense around here. You wish you had my rhetorical skills don't you fuzzynips? Don't be jealous, just read a real book sometimes, not the kind with Batman or Donald Duck on the cover OK? Go run along now, the big people are talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Which is why you spend your time trolling on a football message board. Makes sense.
    LMAO so owned.

I have to respond to myself, I'm the only one making any sense around here. You wish you had my rhetorical skills don't you fuzzynips? Don't be jealous, just read a real book sometimes, not the kind with Batman or Donald Duck on the cover OK? Go run along now, the big people are talking.
    Seems to me I remember your best chance to win a SB your fat outta shape QB stopped to puke on the potential game tying drive

Thats ***adelphia football in a nutshell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Seems to me I remember your best chance to win a SB your fat outta shape QB stopped to puke on the potential game tying drive

Thats ***adelphia football in a nutshell

Is that all you got? Don't you want to add some kind of witty Chunky soup joke to make it look like you have a clue? Or maybe you could work breakdancing and a Macarena reference in there to make it really topical? You are TOO damn funny! Stop it! My ribs are killing me!!!!