+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    You realize your are arguing with a Hoagie, I can only imagine he and Andy could wipe out a Chinese Buffet!
    I think Andy would a fine job just by himself! Hoagie on the other hand, has a big mouth that uses it to say nonsense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Idiot Egghole fan with the false, unearned sense of superiority... Still living in the early 2000s. Care to look up Andy Reid's record since Tom Coughlin has been in NY, 2004, and compare?

YEAR Eagles Giants
    2004 13-3 6-10
    2005 6-10 11-5
    2006 10-6 8-8
    2007 8-8 10-6
    2008 9-6 12-4
    2009 11-5 8-8
    2010 10-6 10-6
    2011 8-8 9-7

TOTAL: 75-52 74-53

ONE. GAME. BETTER. And two championships short.

Both have won the division 3 times. Both have made the playoffs 5 times.

So where again does this false sense of superiority come from? Because, like a championship, the Eggholes haven't earned it.

The reality is your "talented" team is ONE GAME BETTER over 8 seasons and yet still has nothing shiny to look at but Andy Reid's empty pizza pan. Maybe the Eagles aren't as talented as people keep saying.
    Cause we look SEXIER doing it! W3RD!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    I am sure that you will cry more when you see the eagles empty trophy case.
    Not as hard as you'll cry when you end up in third or fourth place in the division this year schooly! But it's OK though, when you cry, just pretend you're a Gnats running back, that might make you feel like a hero right? Make sure you're wearing your Gnats underoos when you do!

Banned
    So? What has "talent" brought to the Eagles? Ahh, the famous dream team. Oh wait......, that was not a dream team, that was a nightmare!
    I would answer you but your username reminds me of a cheesy low budget kid's show with martial arts lunatics doing cartwheels in brightly colored spandex suits. GO GO GIANTSFORCE RANGERS!!! See what I mean? No, I can't take you seriously, move along....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Just saw the Boys got spanked by the Seahawks, Skins got beat so the Beagles are on top for now, Vick was horrible again with 4 more picks but a win is a win, only two games, still say the over under is 8 on how many games Vick starts by the end of the season. Go GMEN.
    We played a scrappy game with a talented AND tough opponent that was in the playoffs last year and will be again this year. We were lucky to come out on top and we did. You played a bunch of scrubs who were OWNING your sorry team until the 4th quarter. Based on your trouble with untalented squads, you WILL not beat these same Ravens. I promise you. But, keep strutting around like you're still legitimate Superbowl Champs while you still can...third or fourth place in the division is calling youuuuuuu.......

Banned
    You talk about integrity, but you support a team that has an ex-convict for QB who used to torture and kill dogs. Where is your integrity? I guess you forgot to roll that way.
    I root for my team and ALL it's players. I believe in redemption and giving someone a second chance. "Ye without sin can cast the first stone". The person who said that believed in redemption as well. But you probably think yo're better than Him too huh? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Because, maybe they realize that the Gnats are phony champs and lucked out to win the Superbowl? Hmmm?
    Why can't the shoe puker be lucky like that?

After Sunday's loss to Seattle....I'd put a hold on those hotel room reservations in N.Orleans Cowgirl fans!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    I root for my team and ALL it's players. I believe in redemption and giving someone a second chance. "Ye without sin can cast the first stone". The person who said that believed in redemption as well. But you probably think yo're better than Him too huh? ;-)
    Congrats Egirl fan....your team is the most unimpressive and beat-able 2-0 team I've ever seen!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Congrats Egirl fan....your team is the most unimpressive and beat-able 2-0 team I've ever seen!
    You think your Gnats can beat the Eagles? Really? Lets just see HOW beatable you think the Eagles are after Suday September 30th. You won't even BE here to eat your crow dinner, who are you kidding. This place is going to be a GHOST town after that game! LOL!

Hoagiedamus has spoken, you may go and cry now.