+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 81

Thread: Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

  1. #51
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    You think your Gnats can beat the Eagles? Really? Lets just see HOW beatable you think the Eagles are after Suday September 30th. You won't even BE here to eat your crow dinner, who are you kidding. This place is going to be a GHOST town after that game! LOL!

    Hoagiedamus has spoken, you may go and cry now.
    Your team played well this weekend. Props to them. But more impressively they stood toe to toe with a bully and persevered through injuries and mistakes to win against a tough Baltimore team.

    It remains to be seen if they can keep it up, but I was impressed by the toughness the Eagles finally displayed.

  2. #52
    the real cowballs showed up in seattle....

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Your team played well this weekend. Props to them. But more impressively they stood toe to toe with a bully and persevered through injuries and mistakes to win against a tough Baltimore team.

    It remains to be seen if they can keep it up, but I was impressed by the toughness the Eagles finally displayed.
    Thank you. My team was lucky to win a very close game against a tough and very talented squad. They do need a LOT of work regarding the O-line though and Vick needs to stop forcing dangerous throws but I believe we have a playoff caliber team here. I know your average Gnats homer doesn't want to hear this, thats why I am here, spreading the good news! Aren't I nice!

    :-)

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by blueomaha View Post
    the real cowballs showed up in seattle....
    If thats true, what does that say about the Gnats? LOL!

  5. #55
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,363
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    If thats true, what does that say about the Gnats? LOL!
    you can go back to both SB winning seasons and pick out games like we had against dallas in both years. Thats the difference between a WINNER ( like the Gmen with 2 SB titles in 5seasons) with a winning coaching staff that is able to make the proper adjustments throughout a long season and a LOSER ( like the eagles with nothing but excuses every yr).

    Stay on here as long as you want and plead your case.. You are just comedy Relief. Your Franchise is a JOKE. 4 NFCCG in a row and 4 losses. Have a un real comeback in 2010 to swipe the NFCE title right our from under us with 28 fourth quarter points. then turn around and lose in 1st playoff game to a 7-9 seattle team. you just make our day with all your nonsense trying to compare your Chokers to our WInners.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    you can go back to both SB winning seasons and pick out games like we had against dallas in both years. Thats the difference between a WINNER ( like the Gmen with 2 SB titles in 5seasons) with a winning coaching staff that is able to make the proper adjustments throughout a long season and a LOSER ( like the eagles with nothing but excuses every yr).

    Stay on here as long as you want and plead your case.. You are just comedy Relief. Your Franchise is a JOKE. 4 NFCCG in a row and 4 losses. Have a un real comeback in 2010 to swipe the NFCE title right our from under us with 28 fourth quarter points. then turn around and lose in 1st playoff game to a 7-9 seattle team. you just make our day with all your nonsense trying to compare your Chokers to our WInners.
    Your "team" as you like to call those misfits, are indeed NOT talented as they are proving to EVERYONE who has eyes to see. This GNATS squad is proving to EVERYONE who they really are, just a bunch of lucky goobers. Nothing more, nothing less. But, you go ahead and live in the past old timer. That might cushion the blow when you lose to a deserving, TALENTED team this year. Your scrub teams luck is about to run out I think...

  7. #57
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,363
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Your "team" as you like to call those misfits, are indeed NOT talented as they are proving to EVERYONE who has eyes to see. This GNATS squad is proving to EVERYONE who they really are, just a bunch of lucky goobers. Nothing more, nothing less. But, you go ahead and live in the past old timer. That might cushion the blow when you lose to a deserving, TALENTED team this year. Your scrub teams luck is about to run out I think...
    keep trying to tell you winning 11 Road games in a row in 07 isnt luck. Losing 5/6 in 11 and then turning around to do it again on the road isnt luck. I dont live in the past. we won 2 of past 5 SBs. thats recent sir. You are the one living in the past with your greatest claim to fame a title in 1960...lol Were you even born then...or are you just a kid skipping school. hey i think i heard your mom calling you
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    keep trying to tell you winning 11 Road games in a row in 07 isnt luck. Losing 5/6 in 11 and then turning around to do it again on the road isnt luck. I dont live in the past. we won 2 of past 5 SBs. thats recent sir. You are the one living in the past with your greatest claim to fame a title in 1960...lol Were you even born then...or are you just a kid skipping school. hey i think i heard your mom calling you

    Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.

  9. #59
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,363
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.
    you are just ignorant.. there is no reasoning with your.

    okay.. your punk team was lucky to comeback and score 28points to win that game in 2010..lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    you are just ignorant.. there is no reasoning with your.

    okay.. your punk team was lucky to comeback and score 28points to win that game in 2010..lol
    Thats right! :-)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts