+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
  1. #61
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Thats right! :-)
    Glad you finally admit that your ignorant! Please exit stage left now.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  2. #62
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,282
    "Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!"

    That WAS their Super Bowl.

  3. #63
    Romo will fall off like usual its the cowboys.. They are a solid team- nothing else. The fight is between eagles/giants

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Battyboyy View Post
    Romo will fall off like usual its the cowboys.. They are a solid team- nothing else. The fight is between eagles/giants
    Actually, the battle for Third or Fourth place in the division will be between the Cowpies and the Gnats. You heard it here first.

  5. #65
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Actually, the battle for Third or Fourth place in the division will be between the Cowpies and the Gnats. You heard it here first.
    You biatch are a biatch.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    You biatch are a biatch.
    But what does this MEAN? Are you speaking English?

  7. #67

    TO YOU CLOWNS THAT THINK THE GIANTS ARE LUCKY. DID U WATCH THE GAMES?

    I agree the Giants have had some good fortune in there last 2 super bowl runs, but it takes more than luck to finish.
    Health and getting hot at the right time, but if you dont perform, your done. G-men perfomed and deserve their rings.
    examples from last years post season: 1) Eli's dismantling Green bays D (GB's O sucked. When U drop passes it aint luck its poor play)
    2) J.Williams ball strip at end of SF game (concentration, speed and skill) 3) Giant D kept Brady off the field just long enough and Eli on
    the field lon enough to win in SB.

    End of Story (Regardless of what happens this year)

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
    I agree the Giants have had some good fortune in there last 2 super bowl runs
    Thank you, that's all that needed to be said.

    End of Story (and you KNOW whats going to happen this year...it has already begun! The Gnats are going to crash and burrrrrn! Now does that sound like a team that is "skilled" or "lucky"?)

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Thank you, that's all that needed to be said.

    End of Story (and you KNOW whats going to happen this year...it has already begun! The Gnats are going to crash and burrrrrn! Now does that sound like a team that is "skilled" or "lucky"?)

    Crash and burn? Um .....do you even watch the games? KISS THE RINGS....and my hairy *****

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    Crash and burn? Um .....do you even watch the games? KISS THE RINGS....and my hairy *****
    I have watched the games. I have seen the G-Girls beat two scrubs and lose to one. Let me know when they play someone good ok there, hairybunz?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts