+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 81
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    I have watched the games. I have seen the G-Girls beat two scrubs and lose to one. Let me know when they play someone good ok there, hairybunz?

    so how is that crashing and burning? By your own logic we are doing poorly because we won two games? HAHAHA seriously my friend...we dont even play a good team next week either. Please come back to face the music after the dog killer craps the bed. Its gotta suck being YOU.

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    so how is that crashing and burning? By your own logic we are doing poorly because we won two games? HAHAHA seriously my friend...we dont even play a good team next week either. Please come back to face the music after the dog killer craps the bed. Its gotta suck being YOU.
    You beat NO ONE!!! We HAVE!!! Beat the Ravens and THEN come say something! Hell, beat US and THEN come say something! Until then, your strapper team and its strapper fans get ZERO respect!!! Lets see if you're here flappin yer gums after the 30th. I'm gonna bet NOT!!! LOL!

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    You beat NO ONE!!! We HAVE!!! Beat the Ravens and THEN come say something! Hell, beat US and THEN come say something! Until then, your strapper team and its strapper fans get ZERO respect!!! Lets see if you're here flappin yer gums after the 30th. I'm gonna bet NOT!!! LOL!
    LOL you say that like the Eagles are something noteworthy -- the team that commited 9 turnovers in 2 near-misses and went 8-8 last year. Other than rubbing your noses in it, do you think we care about the lowly Eagles? We're looking forward to OTHER division winning playoff contenders like Green Bay and San Francisco, not the Eggholes. LOL.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    LOL you say that like the Eagles are something noteworthy -- the team that commited 9 turnovers in 2 near-misses and went 8-8 last year. Other than rubbing your noses in it, do you think we care about the lowly Eagles? We're looking forward to OTHER division winning playoff contenders like Green Bay and San Francisco, not the Eggholes. LOL.
    Nine turnovers and STILL won the games. 8-8 and STILL better than the Giants in the Divisional record. You won ONE more game than us last year. ONE. Lowly Eagles? We OWN you and no amount of wishful thinking will make that go away homeskillet. None. If you had to play against US head to head to win a Superbowl we would straight murdalize you and you KNOW it!

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Nine turnovers and STILL won the games. 8-8 and STILL better than the Giants in the Divisional record. You won ONE more game than us last year. ONE.
    It's still MORE, and still good enough to win the division.

    And, oh yeah, you might not have heard, they won 4 more games after that while your team was on the golf course.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    It's still MORE, and still LUCKY enough to win a championship.
    There, fixed that for you! You're welcome.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    There, fixed that for you! You're welcome.
    How come the Eagles don't have this "luck"? When is the last time the Eagles won 6 must-win games in a row?

    See my sig
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

    "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    How come the Eagles don't have this "luck"? When is the last time the Eagles won 6 must-win games in a row?

    See my sig
    Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have a coach who practices the "Dark arts"! I believe your coach has mortgaged the soul of your QB to Beelzebub. How ELSE could a gomer like your QB ever hope to win a title? Elite QB? Eli? Ninja PLEASE!!!!

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have a coach who practices the "Dark arts"! I believe your coach has mortgaged the soul of your QB to Beelzebub. How ELSE could a gomer like your QB ever hope to win a title? Elite QB? Eli? Ninja PLEASE!!!!

    Dear Sir....i'm going to help you now. Please follow the following link. http://www.pmhccares.org/
    Once you are released ill greet you at the reception area with a nice cold glass of STFU and a poop flavored lollypop

  10. #80
    Yo "Hoagie" since youre such a believer in the supernatural, maybe all your negative energy is keeping them from winning a championship.
    Why dont you "off yourself" then when the Eagles win, we'll hire a medium to contact you to let you know hell froze over.
    By the Way Ramses Barden is better than any receiver the Eagles have.
    WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE... THE BIG BLUE WRECKIN CREW.....THATS WHO !!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts