+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add weapons...FFS :)

Veteran

Add weapons...FFS :)

while i understand that defense wins championships, i think the way we have seen eli play this year we should and need to, surround him with more talent and weapons in the next draft i will be happy honestly spending the first four round or five on offense wether that be Wide receiver, Running back, Tight end or O-Line. and then address defense in later rounds or FA. this is just my honest opinion

but honestly how beast would our offense look with added guys to the arsenal we already have like.

Alshon Jeffrey, Michael Floyd, or
    Mohamed Sanu ( Not going to put up blackmon as it would be a pipe dream )

La michael James
    David Wilson or richardson

Dwayne Allen, Jake stoneburner or Michael Egnew.

Im not a draft expert so i don't know where these guys are placed but and i don't know how to eval O-line men out of college that well so i'm not going to even try. but the premise is surround Eli with options, and home run options at that. the league is changing and don;t need to completely follow suit but bend to the tide a little would be nice

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Re: Add weapons...FFS :)

Spend the first 4 or 5 rounds on offense???? You must've not seen this defense were working with

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"]Spend the first 4 or 5 rounds on offense???? You must've not seen this defense were working with[/quote]

i attribute that too scheme and poor play calling plus lack of a full OTA

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="myles2424"]Spend the first 4 or 5 rounds on offense???? You must've not seen this defense were working with[/quote]

[/quote]Regardless,there's still alot more defensive needs than offense at this point....

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="myles2424"]Spend the first 4 or 5 rounds on offense???? You must've not seen this defense were working with[/quote]

[/quote]Regardless,there's still alot more defensive needs than offense at this point....[/quote]

At this point our defense is so bad you might as well not even bother with it lol. just get as many offensive players as you can and hope to god we score everytime.

Right now though, my top two guys for the 1st round are Richardson and Kuechly, If either one is there when we pick it should be a no brainer.

+ Reply to Thread