Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The Official Keep McGiggles Thread

I was impressed with a couple of threads in which the entire Giggles product line was replying to each other.

That takes skill!

[quote user="jb-giants"]

I was impressed with a couple of threads in which the entire Giggles product line was replying to each other.

That takes skill!

[/quote]

LMAO at "entire Giggles product line".

that's hilar.

One more thing about our clown. I never saw him bad mouth another poster. Not saying he hasn't. I just have never spotted it. Seems to always be civil.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I don't mind the guy, let him live.

..only if he keeps the McGiggles alias...

[/quote]

Atleast he doesnt have a Hard *n for shockey. Let the lame clown stay. I dont think he hashad an alias last 100 posts.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="jb-giants"]

That takes skill!

[/quote]

that's hilar.

[/quote]

LOL.. did you catch that thread?

LosGiggles was replying to Gigglebytes who was replying to McGiggles who was replying to SchizoGiggles.

And it was as if each had their own personality... John Nash was jealous!

[quote user="jb-giants"]

That takes skill!

[/quote]

JB , I caught one those threads where he was doing that. It had me laughing for days.

[quote user="jb-giants"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="jb-giants"]

That takes skill!

[/quote]

that's hilar.

[/quote]

LOL.. did you catch that thread?

LosGiggles was replying to Gigglebytes who was replying to McGiggles who was replying to SchizoGiggles.

And it was as if each had their own personality... John Nash was jealous!

[/quote]

Yeah I saw that crazy thread. Anyways, Giggles is nothing more than an Eagle Fan pretending to be an objective Giants fan. Once you know exactly what he is, you sit back and giggle at Giggles

Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

I kinda think its weird that they probably communicate outside the messageboard about how they're trying to just screw with a bunch of people just wanting to talk about football.

And the fact that its been the same guys for YEARS is more than a little creepy.

I know guys on here think they're harmless, but when i hear that the mods have banned HUNDREDS of IP addresses from the same small group of people.......think about that for a sec, and tell me you'd wanna to be living on the same street asone of these clowns (no pun intended)

[/quote]

CDN , serious question , I'm not sure what you're getting at. Could you dumb that response [clarify]down for me. I'm not a computer geek by any means.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Some of the most intelligent posters on the board falling for the 'good troll, bad troll' routine.

We have room for one troll. Thurston is our troll.

Giggles will have to go back to trolling the Hello Kitty messageboard........

[/quote]

Based on the definition of a troll, Thurston should have been banned months ago. A troll posts offensive things to get members irritated or angry. He has over a 1,000 posts and 99.9% of them have been totally negative about NYG, especially the former Giant Jeremy Shockey. At least Giggles is funny. ThurstonLockhartTheAnswersHowell is not.

Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="jb-giants"]

That takes skill!

[/quote]

Its not just one person. No skill required