+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Put Pressure on the QB

This will be the game-changer.

Madden couldn't have said it better himself

All-Pro
    Common sense. But with the fake refs not throwing any holding flags they will have to be creative.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

while this might be stating the obvious, i blame Cruz and our pass rush studs for the loss ... now i imagine they paid the most attn to JPP and hoped that Tuck and Osi were easing into the new season and i think they were right
    Apologize to Melo 5

I wish we'd get some playing time from Marvin Austin. On the Oline I wonder if they'll put Boothe at center since Baas has a hip injury?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    while this might be stating the obvious, i blame Cruz and our pass rush studs for the loss ... now i imagine they paid the most attn to JPP and hoped that Tuck and Osi were easing into the new season and i think they were right
    There was very little pass rushing...... They say pass rushing is Common sense! But where was the COMMON SENSE on Wed. ? you can't let up !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-14-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958
    Common sense. But with the fake refs not throwing any holding flags they will have to be creative.
    Don't know about you guys but we hold on every play. Ted Larsen apparently uses Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu to take down defenders as well.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    There was very little pass rushing...... They say pass rushing is Common sense! But where was the COMMON SENSE on Wed. ? you can't let up !
    but are you saying the coaches didnt rush the passer? ... our pass rush is generated by individuals beating their opponents ... if JPP was double teamed and Tuck and Osi are only 75% of the way to midseason form, then that would severly hurt our pass rush

and im sure the DBs not doing well was part of it ... guys coming open quckly and the Boys game plan ... it's a lot of things, but anyway please continue to say pass rush, b/c we need it, it cannot be stated enough
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    but are you saying the coaches didnt rush the passer? ... our pass rush is generated by individuals beating their opponents ... if JPP was double teamed and Tuck and Osi are only 75% of the way to midseason form, then that would severly hurt our pass rush

and im sure the DBs not doing well was part of it ... guys coming open quckly and the Boys game plan ... it's a lot of things, but anyway please continue to say pass rush, b/c we need it, it cannot be stated enough

OK ....More & More Pass Rushing ! Put Pressure on the QB , and Don't Let Up !....Also :Be efficient – Do not beat yourself with mistakes.

GO GIANTS !

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State