+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need tickets

Bench Player

I need tickets

I have been going to games for years, but need two tickets for my brothers for tomorrow's game. So I went on RazorGator to get tickets, and they are closed. It says they are opened at 11am on Sunday. Has anyone ever bought tickets for the 1pm game so close to game time and still got in?
    I liked the site, since the price was only $67 plus the 19 dollar fee. I don't care how bad the seats are, I just want them in the stadium.

Any help?

Check stubhub...they might have some. Looks like they have over 1000 left. Don't know how legit they are but there are some there. Buy at your own risk.

Veteran
    i bought all my tickets from stub hub its legit.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Pierre-Paul should have some set aside for family and stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    i bought all my tickets from stub hub its legit.
    I agree, I've bought tickets from StubHub without any issues. NFL Ticket Exchange and StubHub are my go to places for tickets when I need extras.

StubHub works. Its expensive tho. I reemed off $700 for two 50 yard line tickets about 12 rows up back in 2006 (and that 700 was before I even left my house to drive to the game). Next time I will consider upper level.

Bench Player
    Still having some trouble with these online sites to buy tickets. I wish I could just talk to someone and explain my situation. I am sure tickets are available that fit my need. It's just that everyone is trying to sell 2 tickets at a time. I just need 3 tickets to get inside. I don't care what yard line, if they are together, etc. Has anyone here bought from the guys with the signs right outside the stadium? I feel like I would just take their extra ones- no need for the three to be together.

Quote Originally Posted by megamurkin View Post
    Прекрасный сборник последных версий часто используемых программ. Можете взять здесь. ====================================== Файлообменная сетка
    остановить ерунда. Это не для спама, но для истинных поклонников NY Giants. In other words: take your Ruski out of here.

Banned
    I was planning on going to the Browns game but my cousin and wife rather go watch the Washington game. If they lose to Cleveland though and then San Fran, I'm gonna save my money.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 10-05-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Ebay is another option. A lot of people sell tickets in anything from 1-8 at a time

+ Reply to Thread