+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

TRADE TUCK or osi FOR CORNER?

Who thinks we could trade tuck, maybe even osi and a 3rd round pick for a good corner?? might be a dumb comment, but i think with all the depth we have including ojomo who i think can be someone in this league? why not take advantage of this and trade one of them for a weakness in the team, maybe even an offensive lineman?

been beat to death. if we were to trade for anything, it'd be OL imo. And, DE is the position we are stacked at.

that said, I dont feel we should trade a player who is capable of such a high level of play. imo, tuck n osi r pivotal to a repeat. ojomo aint ready to go and produce newhere near tuck n osi...

Everyone is so high on ojomo. I mean, don't get me wrong i like him as much as the next guy but it's not like he was getting sacks against the one's. Like giantsfan420 said, he can't produce (right now).

sigh...

Yea lets trade two of the best DE's in the NFL for a CB
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Bench Player
    Did he say trade Tuck? Lol. TFG

I don't think we should trade any of them - both are very productive and we need them as much as we need corners.

We really need to look into an OL though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew22 View Post
    Who thinks we could trade tuck, maybe even osi and a 3rd round pick for a good corner?? might be a dumb comment, but i think with all the depth we have including ojomo who i think can be someone in this league? why not take advantage of this and trade one of them for a weakness in the team, maybe even an offensive lineman?
    I'm sorry but you were right in your statement after the question mark... Tuck, Osi and a 3rd for a 'good' corner? smdh... first Osi is gone after this season and the whole NFL knows it and he's wanting a big contract, 2nd Tuck is the leader on the Defense and still an elite DE in this league, 3rd nobody is going to make a deal like this in season anyways least Jerry Reese, this is'nt the NBA deals like that rarely go down in season and if they do its because a player is destroying the locker room and the team wants him out. Prince is the answer at CB, Giant fans are so quick to give up on players we draft. I'll never forget how damn near 75% of Giant fans wanted to run Eli out of town or run him over with a Truck as Big Ben was winning a SB and Rivers was starting to air the ball out in SD... Let's take a deep breath, exhale, and watch our team beat the Bucs today and watch as the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins all lose today and we sitting in a three way tie for 1st place and then you will feel much better about our team. On another message board fans were trying to trade Cruz away for a CB, and I'm like my god what happens if we started 0-2! I guess the Manning family would have to start packing along with the Fire Coughlin newpaper clippings... I know it sounds like I'm venting, but I just think we all need to wait before we give up on Prince, this has been a long 10day wait, but its GAME DAY!!!!! GMENNNNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndoingit View Post
    I'm sorry but you were right in your statement after the question mark... Tuck, Osi and a 3rd for a 'good' corner? smdh... first Osi is gone after this season and the whole NFL knows it and he's wanting a big contract, 2nd Tuck is the leader on the Defense and still an elite DE in this league, 3rd nobody is going to make a deal like this in season anyways least Jerry Reese, this is'nt the NBA deals like that rarely go down in season and if they do its because a player is destroying the locker room and the team wants him out. Prince is the answer at CB, Giant fans are so quick to give up on players we draft. I'll never forget how damn near 75% of Giant fans wanted to run Eli out of town or run him over with a Truck as Big Ben was winning a SB and Rivers was starting to air the ball out in SD... Let's take a deep breath, exhale, and watch our team beat the Bucs today and watch as the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins all lose today and we sitting in a three way tie for 1st place and then you will feel much better about our team. On another message board fans were trying to trade Cruz away for a CB, and I'm like my god what happens if we started 0-2! I guess the Manning family would have to start packing along with the Fire Coughlin newpaper clippings... I know it sounds like I'm venting, but I just think we all need to wait before we give up on Prince, this has been a long 10day wait, but its GAME DAY!!!!! GMENNNNNNNN
    ++++++++++1

If anything we should trade for Jake Long.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndoingit View Post
    you just wasted 5 mins typing this.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg