+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,392

    Won't be seeing the game live...again.

    There is a benefit being held for a friend/local musician who's house burned down. He and his family are fine, but they lost everything they owned. Several local bands are pitching in and raising money to help. We will all be flying team colors today and recording games.

    GO GIANTS!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  2. #2
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,744
    I'm guessing you won't be seeing a live game again because your giving all your money to them??

  3. #3
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,392
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I'm guessing you won't be seeing a live game again because your giving all your money to them??
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  4. #4
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I'm as confused as you lol. Your title says you wont be seeing a live game again, then in the thread you talk about raising money for your friend so that is the only logical thing I could come up with. Well in any case, I hope you guys raise a ton of money for this family!

  5. #5
    Veteran BklynBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BROOKLYN, NY
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    There is a benefit being held for a friend/local musician who's house burned down. He and his family are fine, but they lost everything they owned. Several local bands are pitching in and raising money to help. We will all be flying team colors today and recording games.

    GO GIANTS!!!
    Well, good luck on the benefit and good luck not getting a score of the game.

  6. #6
    Administrator Die-Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,290
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I'm as confused as you lol. Your title says you wont be seeing a live game again, then in the thread you talk about raising money for your friend so that is the only logical thing I could come up with. Well in any case, I hope you guys raise a ton of money for this family!
    He's going to be at the benefit. Therefore, he wont be able to see the game live, which is why he's recording it to watch it after the benefit for his friends.

  7. #7
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    He's going to be at the benefit. Therefore, he wont be able to see the game live, which is why he's recording it to watch it after the benefit for his friends.
    Ahhh, just for this game. I just misread it..

    I won't be watching a game live again... instead of I won't be watching the game live, again. lol

  8. #8
    i feel you man, not going to see this one either

  9. #9
    Internet site shut down I use to watch live, still searching for a new one, is there a paid internet site?
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  10. #10
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,392
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I'm as confused as you lol. Your title says you wont be seeing a live game again, then in the thread you talk about raising money for your friend so that is the only logical thing I could come up with. Well in any case, I hope you guys raise a ton of money for this family!
    ah...I see where this was confusing now!!! Sorry bout that......I am in one of the bands that will be playing to help raise money, so I won't be home to watch the game LIVE....I have to record it.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts