+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 189 1231151101 ... LastLast

***Official Game Day Thread - Tampa By Buccaneers @ New York Giants***

It's week two and "we" need a win. That "we" is those of us who gather here at the Message Boards in common purpose if not always congenially. We were disappointed last week which seems so long ago now. It's always hard to lsoe to a division rival and to do it to open the entire NFL season is, to us, embarrassing. But we have been here before and if we've learned anything, it is not a snapshot of how the season ends.

We need some players to redeem themselves: Victor Cruz, Corey Webster, David Wilson, and the DLine to name a few.

We also need to stop hanging our collective hats on the most recent Super Bowl trophy. That is history. Personally, I think we will use last week's game as a spring board to better games and individual performances ahead.

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

LETS DO THIS BIG BLUE!!!!!! WE WONT JUST HAND OUT WINS TO ANYONE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    LETS DO THIS BIG BLUE!!!!!! WE WONT JUST HAND OUT WINS TO ANYONE!!!!!
    Every yard has to be earned
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Glad to hear about Hosley getting the start. This is agame for the youth to show. Let's go Mr. Wilson and Austin powers.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfanatic View Post
    Glad to hear about Hosley getting the start. This is agame for the youth to show. Let's go Mr. Wilson and Austin powers.
    I agree....I'm really looking forward to all 3 of these guys' performance today

Quote Originally Posted by giantfanatic View Post
    Glad to hear about Hosley getting the start. This is a game for the youth to show. Let's go Mr. Wilson and Austin powers.
    I was hoping for Amukamara would at least take some snaps, but Hosley in the next man up today and we'll see how he does.

nows the time to get on a big time run G-Men. lets go!

I want a big play today....like one of those big 40+ yard TD's by Cruz or Nicks or a huge run by Bradshaw or possibly a kick or punt return......I just want to see something Huge happen today

Don't get me wrong, a win is a win...I'm happy with winning this game in any manner, but I'd love to see a big play, particularly from our offense just to boost this team and the fans up

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I want a big play today....like one of those big 40+ yard TD's by Cruz or Nicks or a huge run by Bradshaw or possibly a kick or punt return......I just want to see something Huge happen today
    I'll be happy with a convincing win

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'll be happy with a convincing win
    could never complain with that