+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We have to accept we are not a strong 1st half of the season team

And because of that we are somewhat overrated. It's so frustrating because we can be the best team in the NFl and we've showed it countless times.

We don't start to look crisp until a handful of games are played. Hopefully we can weather the storm and figure things out and get going in the right direction.

We don't ever generally play well at home. Not really sure why but such is the case.

Going to take some luck and great play to win this game. We have to WANT it more.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

These games matter every bit as the ones at the end of the season.

Stop making excuses.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post

Stop making excuses.
    He does have a point. Giants fans know how important it is to finish the season hot. It's what teams like Dallas haven't been able to do over the years and they have been highly criticized for it. We're notorious for 0-2 starts by now also, I wouldn't panic just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    And because of that we are somewhat overrated. It's so frustrating because we can be the best team in the NFl and we've showed it countless times.

We don't start to look crisp until a handful of games are played. Hopefully we can weather the storm and figure things out and get going in the right direction.

We don't ever generally play well at home. Not really sure why but such is the case.

Going to take some luck and great play to win this game. We have to WANT it more.
    There is stil la lot of football left to be played win or lose.

Stop making excuses.
    They're all important...yet I'd rather have issues early & finish strong (2007,2011) than start beastly & then crumble (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    He does have a point. Giants fans know how important it is to finish the season hot. It's what teams like Dallas haven't been able to do over the years and they have been highly criticized for it. We're notorious for 0-2 starts by now also, I wouldn't panic just yet.
    We have lost a division game and are losing a game vs a potential wildcard team as well. These games MATTER and if we continue to play like this then the 2nd half of the season will not matter no matter how hot we get.

Starter
    Giants usually start out strong 5-2, 6-2 every season then run into trouble

This team needs to figure out how to put together a good start to a season and try and stay consistent. The last month of the season is no cake walk with the schedule either.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Stop making excuses.
    I have to agree, under Coughlin, this team starts off weak...

PS
    Brown's the Powerback that BJ wasn't. (still love ya 27 Big Jake)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I have to agree, under Coughlin, this team starts off weak...

PS
    Brown's the Powerback that BJ wasn't. (still love ya 27 Big Jake)
    What are U talking about. The Giants have been a much better first off team