+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How great is Hakeem Nicks?

I grovel before thee.

Not close to 100%, hurt, and w/ a monstrous performance. Flat out abusing whoever was on him, Talib, Barber, Macdonald, Black, whoever....

BTW major major props to Eli, Cruz, and who woulda thunk it, Andre Brown.

actually and Cruz approached 200 yards receiving today

Don't forget Bennett, even though he had some drops.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

whooo hoooo ... lot of negys dissing NIcks, i assume just plain dumb bandwagoneers, but he is the best WR to ever wear a Giants jersey ... and playing thru the pain like he did ... amazing, classic, i know just the Bucs, but Nicks is easily Top 5 WR in NFL !!!! ... a little jacked up here !!!!!!!!! whooooo
    Apologize to Melo 5

OMG Eli was rusty but we have a damn good Wr tandem

Nicks is and always will be THE MAN!!

I realllly hope he didnt reaggravate his hurt foot. We need him. He is a complete beast.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    whooo hoooo ... lot of negys dissing NIcks, i assume just plain dumb bandwagoneers, but he is the best WR to ever wear a Giants jersey ... and playing thru the pain like he did ... amazing, classic, i know just the Bucs, but Nicks is easily Top 5 WR in NFL !!!! ... a little jacked up here !!!!!!!!! whooooo
    Agreed, I like Cruz, but Nicks is flat out the best we've ever had!

He's great.

Nicks is the man. Does all of his talking with his play on the field. All class, all the time.
    Come visit the Giants Chat Room! Watch the Giants play and chat with fellow fans around the world!
    Follow this link: http://giantschat.weebly.com/
    *Please note that neither the site nor the chat room are affiliated with the New York Giants. We're just fans.*

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    actually and Cruz approached 200 yards receiving today
    Cruz was awesome and did more than redeem himself for last week's game, but I felt like Nicks deserved a special shout out because I feel he's been underrated and not talked about due to the emergence of Cruz.

But yea, its awesome at this dynamic 1-2 tandem we have at WR. Best receiving corps in Giants history.