+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    LMAO, Coughlin bout to whoop dat ***

    Watch out Schiano!

  2. #2
    Starter Greg Schiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey or Tampa
    Posts
    198
    I had police escorts in case anything went down. That old man is dangerous.

    Good game. Hope Hicks, Bradshaw, Diehl, and Dixon aren't too banged up. We'll see you guys in the playoffs hopefully.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

  3. #3
    i was just about to head up the turnpike.. Coughlin looks he knows how to stick n move tho lol

  4. #4
    Coughlin is in better shape then Schiano too lol Tell the college boy no cheap shots in the NFL go unnoticed.

  5. #5
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    I Missed it!! dangitttt what would have been PRICELESS!!!

  6. #6
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    only a few more hours until its on Youtube Lol

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    I had police escorts in case anything went down. That old man is dangerous.

    Good game. Hope Hicks, Bradshaw, Diehl, and Dixon aren't too banged up. We'll see you guys in the playoffs hopefully.
    Classy! Good luck to the Buccs the rest of the way!

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    236
    Col. Tom is a tough SOB, doens't like the cheap hots on his franchise qb

  9. #9
    Veteran Medisleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Under Giants Stadium End Zone
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    only a few more hours until its on Youtube Lol
    No need to wait a couple of hours. I think Schiano stained his pants.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g5TUAiyiBWo

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Medisleman View Post
    No need to wait a couple of hours. I think Schiano stained his pants.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g5TUAiyiBWo
    Oh I can't wait to read the press conference after the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts