+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Eli Manning is the greatest QB to ever put on a Giant Jersey

Eli Manning is the damn man....nothing phases this guy when he is struggling and he always comes through when we need him most. I almost am very happy with Hakeem Nicks who played his heart out and through injuries. Eli, Cruz, and Nicks beat down the Buccaneers secondary. Diehl's injury was a blessing, because it seemed like our pass protection and running game got immediately better after he went down...Beatty is still a false start machine tho. Osi and Tuck was non existant....and for people blaming Tryon on that TD needs to rewatch it....there was absolutely ZERO pressure and the ball luckily bounced off his helmet that was excellent coverage. Coe played a good game as well, and was pushed on that TD that Jackson scored.

That has been clear for a long time now.

Hey Tebow, take notes...

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

Hes the best in the league, only his brother maybe is better.

The two MANNINGS own the QB position.

Tiki can take his "next generation qb's" and shove them up his ***. We know he likes stuff up there anyway.

It has been clear for awhile, but man oh man is it so sweet when he performs his magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Eli Manning is the damn man....nothing phases this guy when he is struggling and he always comes through when we need him most. I almost am very happy with Hakeem Nicks who played his heart out and through injuries. Eli, Cruz, and Nicks beat down the Buccaneers secondary. Diehl's injury was a blessing, because it seemed like our pass protection and running game got immediately better after he went down...Beatty is still a false start machine tho. Osi and Tuck was non existant....and for people blaming Tryon on that TD needs to rewatch it....there was absolutely ZERO pressure and the ball luckily bounced off his helmet that was excellent coverage. Coe played a good game as well, and was pushed on that TD that Jackson scored.
    CHARLIE CONNERLY, YA TITTLE, PHIL SIMMS PLEASE MOVE OVER. EASY ELI HAS SUPPASSED YOU ALL. THAT IS ALL!!! I HAD GIVEN UP ON THIS GAME BUT FROM NOW ON I'M ALL IN. GO GIANTS. WHAT WAS UP WITH THE KNEEL DOWN @ THE END OF THE GAME? WERE THEY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MIRICAL IN THE MEDOWLANDS OR WHAT? THAT WAS TOTALLY CLASSLESS. THE LEAGUE OFFICAILS NEED TO TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THAT IMHO ANYWAY

depends on the quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    depends on the quarter
    THere are 4 quarters in a game for a reason. If they stopped playing the games after the first half you may have an argument. Instead you can finally admit Eli is the man.

I will admit eli has been the man, very clutch

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    depends on the quarter
    WHO'S BETTER & IN WHAT QUARTER HAROONI. EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!1