+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Eli's Performance

Let me start this by saying I can be considered an Eli homer. I love him. That being said, I cannot condone his first half at all. Terrible, just terrible. However, and I hope that others will agree, name me another QB in this league that can have a first half with such careless turnovers as him and turn it around in the second half and lead the team to a win. That's why Eli is the man. He owns the 4th quarter.

Take the win and move on.

BTW...thats two games I have not heard Tuck/Osi's name once. They need to wake the **** up!

Bench Player
    Now that I gave myself 5 minutes after the win, I'm not happy with the performance of Osi/Tuck at all

Thought the defense played horrible.

defense was great first half, you get tired if the ball keeps getting turned over is what fans fail to understand.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    defense was great first half, you get tired if the ball keeps getting turned over is what fans fail to understand.
    Still need secondary help. And 1 half of good play isnt good enough. They weren't great in the second half. No pass rush all game

I didn't check..but I'm pretty sure that's 2 games in the books without Osi finding his way on the stat sheet

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    I didn't check..but I'm pretty sure that's 2 games in the books without Osi finding his way on the stat sheet
    Non existant. And I can't give Tuck a pass either. He needs to find his game too and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    So what happened in the 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by Easy E. View Post
    Non existant. And I can't give Tuck a pass either. He needs to find his game too and fast.
    What happened to Tuck, man? That's my guy. He just doesn't look anywhere near as dominant as 07, 08

osi got his money, no doubt we need cover LB's and are hurt at CB. but again you need a running game and drives first half to rest the D a bit. Turnovers will make a D look bad most of the time. pinning them in other teams red zone is no fun.

Coughlin using his Tablet