+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    THE GIANTS IN THIS GAME, WAS NOT ONLY THE BEST TEAM ! but played like the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !
    So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...
    Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-16-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Go Giants

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...
    You know what , your right about the Cowboys, they are a scrubby team..........and we should have won that game , and yes, we did not, play up to par , Your wrong about Tampa, they are not a scrubby team , They should have beaten us , But you know what, the 4th quarter Giants did come back with Eli & Company to Win . As Super Bowl Champs DO ! By the way how many Super Bowls have your Eagles WON ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    You know what , your right about the Cowboys, they are a scrubby team..........and we should have won that game , and yes, we did not, play up to par , Your wrong about Tampa, they are not a scrubby team , They should have beaten us , But you know what, the 4th quarter Giants did come back with Eli & Company to Win . As Super Bowl Champs DO ! By the way how many Super Bowls have your Eagles WON ?
    So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!

So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!
    WAIT ! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TEAM YOU LIKE ?. Before I can answer you. And Don't WORRY I will only speak the TRUTH !.................Also why so much hate for the GIANTS ? If i were to guess, Your an Eagle fan. But get back to me soon, I am enjoying this !

Banned
    Shut the hell up, you are a walking contradiction and nothing more than an ignorant troll. Your sorry excuse for a football team/city should be sitting at 0-2 right now, you'd expect that the "dream team" would be able to put away the lowly Browns with no trouble since you guys were the best team in the division last year(according to your warped logic). Then you get handed another game this week because the dumbass refs do not know the difference between interceptions, fumbles and incomplete passes.

Even for a philthy troll you are pathetic, and that's saying a lot since idiots like Bastian can hold a better conversation/argument than you can. All you do is spew the same unfounded trash, but I wouldn't expect anything more from someone who lives in the toilet of the North East. It's never to late to jump on the bandwagon, you spend so much time on these boards its time for you to come out of the closet and reveal that you secretly want to be a giant fan.

Oh, BTW .........You brought out a very good point ! I am not going to watch the Giants games, untill the 4th quarter, That's when they Win all their Games. *lol *
    I'm Still waiting, for the Team your a fan of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i Can't Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG WIN!!!!!!!!

You call racking up 604yards on the Bucs getting owned by them all day?? lol. Sure we didnt finish drives early on and settled for 4 Fgs and had some drops in the endzone. However that is the most yards given up in tampa franchise history. Eli showed once again why he was the SB MVP twice. cause he puts up numbers and makes comebacks in the 4th quarter of games (7 out of last 14 wins since beg of 11) .. Sure he looked bad in first half but was able to get off the mat and put up 243 yards 2tds and 25 points all in the 4th quarter.

NO getting lucky is having a qb with 6Ints and 3 fumbles through two games and getting 2 wins. You are going to come crashing down to earth in a few weeks. just wait
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

oh, then theres this. whens last time vick put up 510yards and 3tds?? or this

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***