+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage;
    You still here? Shoo, go practice s'more cheap plays "coach".
    Why are you in such a rush to get me out of here? I think I'm going to stick around longer now.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Now I know you are not being Honest with yourself. Answering how most diehards would supporting and defending their QB. I get it. But there are alot of very objective fans. some that are actually honest with themselves. Like the ones on the Denver message boards that were comparing Eli to Peyton. I mean Vick couldnt even be brought up in the same conversation cause he brings absolutlely nothing to the table. by the way. Not that i go by these polls, most on these boards go by cold hard facts. and the FACT is Eli has 2 SB wins and 2 SB MVPs to go with it. he also is 2-0 in nfccgs and 5-1 on the road in the playoffs. THose are facts. Vick cant hold a candle to that. but poll wise where did Eli and Vick wind up on the top 100 players. Why dont you look that up and get back to us. thanks.
    Peyton is a FIRST ballot Hall of Fame QB. Eli is a lucky kid. Peyton deserved his win in the Superbowl, his team didn't have to get in the playoffs with help, nor did he luck out and have a poorly thrown pass caught against a players helmet. I have said before that there are QB's that I would take over Vick in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, our backup QB is the goods! I really can't wait to see him play again! But I would most DEFINITELY take Vick over Eli or Romo ANY DAY. Romo is a choker and Eli relies on luck. Don't be fooled by his "amazing comeback" in his last game, that will only get you so far against a good squad.
    Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-18-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Why are you in such a rush to get me out of here? I think I'm going to stick around longer now.
    Go, stay, who cares. Just thought you might need to get your squad ready coachie baby! The way you coached your losers to blow that lead last Sunday, I see why they lose so big now! By all means stay! Pull up a chair!

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage
    Go, stay, who cares. Just thought you might need to get your squad ready coachie baby! The way you coached your losers to blow that lead last Sunday, I see why they lose so big now! By all means stay! Pull up a chair!
    Yeah, no offense, but we really took a page out of the Philadelphia Eagles' playbook by blowing that lead.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Banned
    Yeah, no offense, but we really took a page out of the Philadelphia Eagles' playbook by blowing that lead.
    You wish you HAD Reid's playbook! Not only is it nutritious with all the Hoagie droppings mushed between the pages, it's also a proven winner! You proved last Sunday that you AND your playbook are completely out of your depth in this league.

Hoagiedamus predicts that you will be coaching Pop Warner in a few years. You can go cry now...

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Peyton is a FIRST ballot Hall of Fame QB. Eli is a lucky kid. Peyton deserved his win in the Superbowl, his team didn't have to get in the playoffs with help, nor did he luck out and have a poorly thrown pass caught against a players helmet. I have said before that there are QB's that I would take over Vick in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, our backup QB is the goods! I really can't wait to see him play again! But I would most DEFINITELY take Vick over Eli or Romo ANY DAY. Romo is a choker and Eli relies on luck. Don't be fooled by his "amazing comeback" in his last game, that will only get you so far against a good squad.
    In one post you would take Romo and Vick over Eli, in this post you mention it again. But now you cant wait to see your backup QB play? I think you need professional help. Seriously!

Dont worry, with as fragile as Vick (I am made of Glass) is you may just get your wish soon.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    You wish you HAD Reid's playbook! Not only is it nutritious with all the Hoagie droppings mushed between the pages, it's also a proven winner! You proved last Sunday that you AND your playbook are completely out of your depth in this league.

Hoagiedamus predicts that you will be coaching Pop Warner in a few years. You can go cry now...
    Andy Reid's playbook never won a superbowl. I wished I had Tom Coughlin's playbook... oh wait... I got it.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Banned
    Andy Reid's playbook never won a superbowl. I wished I had Tom Coughlin's playbook... oh wait... I got it.
    It won't help you, you will also need to make a deal with Beelzebub to activate the luck in the plays.

Speaking of the Cowboys, I'll have to find a good Cowboys forums real soon.
    There is no such thing/
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin