+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry but....

Sorry but....

Osi is garbage...Tuck no where to found today either....How can anyone think these guys are so great?..Tuck is physically just shot...Osi was never all that anyway. Stalemated every time today...Made a name off of Winston ....Give the rookie a chance ...couldnt be worse..

Invisible for two weeks, both of them!

yeah I am a tad concerned about our pass rush so far. That has been our strength the passed several years. With our secondary banged up and thin, we need that front line to improve over the coming weeks.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Veteran
    How can anyone think these guys are great??!??!!?! let there season records talk for themselves. I understand the frustration though. They need to re evaluate there game. They've been ghosts for two weeks now. I don't know if it's age or what.. I don't know if tuck is really into it anymore.

The DE position is a lot more than getting sacks. Tuck has been in there to stuff the run quite a bit. Osi, not so much, but sacks are only a part of playing DE. Besides, JPP is doing enough on his own to cover all 3 of them

Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    How can anyone think these guys are great??!??!!?! let there season records talk for themselves. I understand the frustration though. They need to re evaluate there game. They've been ghosts for two weeks now. I don't know if it's age or what.. I don't know if tuck is really into it anymore.
    Tuck had a few good years but physically I think he is shot...maybe mentally too...Osi has made a name by beating up on mediocre lineman...Never found in a big game or crunch time...Not saying never, but very very rare...Always struggles with decent tackles..Just tired of hearing how great he is,but he really isnt.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Invisible for two weeks, both of them!
    Give them some time
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    The DE position is a lot more than getting sacks. Tuck has been in there to stuff the run quite a bit. Osi, not so much, but sacks are only a part of playing DE. Besides, JPP is doing enough on his own to cover all 3 of them
    Oh I know that..But Osi could never play the run...Tuck was a beast at one time,but I really think he is physically and mentally shot....

Starter
    there's another game coming up on Thursday, they're leaders with a lot of pelts on the wall, I think they'll show up

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    Oh I know that..But Osi could never play the run...Tuck was a beast at one time,but I really think he is physically and mentally shot....
    Nah, I think he's just having a slow start. He'll come around. The guy has been double teamed for most of his career, and he's bound to wear down a little bit. Osi never was good against the run. No argument there.