+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

giants message board during the game

I don't know about you all, but I cannot look at the Giants Message board when the Giants are not winning during the game. I cant stand all the negativity.

. I have to step away from the computer for the game and just watch the game. Glad we got the win. was an exciting game, but glad Eli was able to redeem himself.

I thought webster wasn't trying in the start of the game. and Tyron sucked at the end of it. I saw no pass rush from tuck or osi. i dont know what is up with those two. hope that nicks can rest on a short week. go big blue

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    I don't know about you all, but I cannot look at the Giants Message board when the Giants are not winning during the game. I cant stand all the negativity.

. I have to step away from the computer for the game and just watch the game. Glad we got the win. was an exciting game, but glad Eli was able to redeem himself.
    I'm the same way.

So glad I don't visit these boards during the game anymore.

I'm sure it was a true sight to see.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So glad I don't visit these boards during the game anymore.
    idk why i still do. if the GMs followed thru on stuff that was said on here during games, everyone would have been cut/traded before it was even over. people are so irrational it's like a bunch of old women who just hit menopause on their computers at once lol.

i came home at the half to get some beers in the fridge and came on here. The first thread i read, i was like ok, getting off of here. So negative.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jax5338 View Post
    idk why i still do. if the GMs followed thru on stuff that was said on here during games, everyone would have been cut/traded before it was even over. people are so irrational it's like a bunch of old women who just hit menopause on their computers at once lol.

i waited until they tied it because i didnt want to read about how bad eli sucks and such. Just give me wins

Quote Originally Posted by jax5338 View Post
    Isnt there 1 thread that says people should be cut or fired .

Kneejerk Central; all day, every day.

The amount of negativity is crazy.