+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

All you folks bashing the Giants must feel pretty dumb.

Now learn from your mistakes and say sorry. Go Big Blue... Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I don't disagree with you but the same people say the same negative crap no matter what. If we go 15 - 1 they will ***** we lost the opener
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-16-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Dude, they won and that's great. They still played terribly and the secondary was actually worse than the Dallas game. Outside of the receivers, Eli, and the D-line, the rest of the team has MAJOR issues. If they win 10 games, it'll be a miracle.

What is the fascination with calling people out for not being constant rah-rah fans? Not just you in particular, but all of the other people who do it as well. Not everyone is an eternal optimist who think s this is the greatest team ever and that they can do no wrong. If anyone should be apologizing, it's you guys for always trying to start arguments with those who don't feel the same way you do when watching the games.

Just sayin'...

Banned
    For what it's worth, I was cursing em out too but I learned that what is said on this board is remembered forever so I kept it to myself. I mentioned Eli's bad 1st half but nothing compared to what I would've said in the past. Sports is emotional so trust me I understand, I just think it's funny and I'm kind of glad it wasn't me this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    What is the fascination with calling people out for not being constant rah-rah fans? Not just you in particular, but all of the other people who do it as well. Not everyone is an eternal optimist who think s this is the greatest team ever and that they can do no wrong. If anyone should be apologizing, it's you guys for always trying to start arguments with those who don't feel the same way you do when watching the games.

Just sayin'...
    Apparently real fans can never be upset with the team ::sarcasm:: I won't lie, I get riled up at the first bad play but no, I do not feel dumb. The Giants did everything they could do to lose that game, they really did. Why should we act as if Eli didn't throw 3 first half picks, as if the secondary isn't one of the worst in the league, or as if the O-line can run block? These are actual problems that will most likely prevent the Giants from winning the division.

I have faith in the Giants when they are within one possession to win the game in the last 2 minutes. But that's a situation that's happening WAY too often for any fan to consider this is a good team.

The only thing I can hope for is for improvement but I won't change my tune if the same issues crop up again.

Any long-term Giants fans should know by now that we never win easy. It is very rare that we just dominant all facets of the the game. Learn to have faith and not jump to conclusions. That guy Eli Manning is pretty good under pressure.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post

Just sayin'...
    agreed, i never throw in the towel myself,(seen too many comebacks) but i understand at times when fans think we just stink that half or game.

good to see you guys fixed the mod badges

Sorry Cuse girl. You got owned. Jump off the bandwagon now. Save yourself the cardiac arrest too because this is how it is with the Giants. Any real fan who's been watching for long enough would know that we seldom win easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Any long-term Giants fans should know by now that we never win easy. It is very rare that we just dominant all facets of the the game. Learn to have faith and not jump to conclusions. That guy Eli Manning is pretty good under pressure.
    Doesn't that wear on you though? Maybe I'm just self-concious loll but I'm tired of there being any discussion as to whether or not the Giants are a good team. Just for once, I'd like to go into a game and know for a fact "yea, we're winning this one". Can anyone say with conviction that the Giants are better than Tampa Bay at this point?