+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great win

Bench Player

Great win

The game wasn't on where i live so i had to go on nfl.com and watch the play by play while reading the message boards. I was looking down at eli's stats during the last seconds of the 2nd quarter and saw it said touchdown, i was really happy for a second then i realized it was an interception TD and i almost punched my computer screen. Then i just got tired of all the negativity on the boards so i decided to play madden and finish my loads of homework, yeah high school sucks. Then when i got done i took a deep breath and checked the score, i saw that they won and i ran around my house with excitement. What truly amazes me is that they scored 25 points in the 4th quarter, they need to figure how to do that in the first 3 quarters. This was a great win, and a game they had to win with their schedule. Now i can enjoy my week.
    Last edited by mknation13; 09-16-2012 at 05:21 PM.

All-Pro
    Yep that's why people from other teams and media hate Eli because he can look horrid for 3 quarters and then light it up for over 500 yards. Did you know he hit nicks for 199 and cruZ for 179 today
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

That game was never out of control for the Giants. Even with the INT TD before the halftime, the Bucs were only up by 14...

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Yep that's why people from other teams and media hate Eli because he can look horrid for 3 quarters and then light it up for over 500 yards. Did you know he hit nicks for 199 and cruZ for 179 today
    Ya Eli had an unbelievable 2nd half to prove all the critics wrong.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mknation13 View Post
    Ya Eli had an unbelievable 2nd half to prove all the critics wrong.
    And again he puts up 25 fourth quarter points.. He's the king of the 4th quarter!

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mknation13 View Post
    The game wasn't on where i live so i had to go on nfl.com and watch the play by play while reading the message boards. I was looking down at eli's stats during the last seconds of the 2nd quarter and saw it said touchdown, i was really happy for a second then i realized it was an interception TD and i almost punched my computer screen. Then i just got tired of all the negativity on the boards so i decided to play madden and finish my loads of homework, yeah high school sucks. Then when i got done i took a deep breath and checked the score, i saw that they won and i ran around my house with excitement. What truly amazes me is that they scored 25 points in the 4th quarter, they need to figure how to do that in the first 3 quarters. This was a great win, and a game they had to win with their schedule. Now i can enjoy my week.
    Send me a PM and I will give you a couple of sites that stream every NFL game, actually they stream every game that is played on earth. I do not get the Giants on TV but I saw the game online for free. Quality is decent, but then again unless we fork the money over for directv we cannot complain.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    And again he puts up 25 fourth quarter points.. He's the king of the 4th quarter!
    The question is why can't we do this in the first Qrt and just put the game away?

Sorry to hear that I picked up the game on the internet (next game I'll post the Link)!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    The question is why can't we do this in the first Qrt and just put the game away?
    That is exactly what i am wondering

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Send me a PM and I will give you a couple of sites that stream every NFL game, actually they stream every game that is played on earth. I do not get the Giants on TV but I saw the game online for free. Quality is decent, but then again unless we fork the money over for directv we cannot complain.
    Be careful with the links. Saw a thread from mods about banning anyone giving out those links for streams. I think they were talking about in threads, but just the same.. Which is why I subscribe to Redzone and nfl rewind for games not broadcast in my area

4-New York Giants!!!!!