+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coughlin Yells at Schiano (VIDEO)

Here's a link to the video of TC yelling at Schiano, and the play that caused it.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/coughl...ndshake-video/

Enjoy!

They mad cuz they lost, simple as that.

Giants already lost a few players today....they don't need the entire Bucs line launching at their knees. I don't blame Coughlin for being pissed off.....and I'm a big Schiano fan since I'm a Rutgers alumni.

Thanks! I was looking for this

I don't get why this doesn't happen more often. There have been fumbled snaps on kneel downs before that could easily change a game.

Giants went to the line not expecting anything but were pushed back and Bass was rolled over plus there is always the possibility of a fumbled snap. Long shot but it has happened. I do not think it was a cheap shot.

It wasn't cheap, there won't be fines. We were trying to get the ball back no matter how unlikely. You play until the end of the game. On the other hand, there should be a fine for Mason Foster who had the hit on the receiver in the goal line. That's why they threw a flag and it was a good call.

Kudos to the Giants. Good game and a well earned victory.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    It wasn't cheap, there won't be fines. We were trying to get the ball back no matter how unlikely. You play until the end of the game. On the other hand, there should be a fine for Mason Foster who had the hit on the receiver in the goal line. That's why they threw a flag and it was a good call.

Our week vs the Bucs is over. Now you're just kind of being annoying.

Last edited by FlyingTruck; 09-16-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post

Not cheap, classless. Once the QB kneels down, he is giving up on the play. I have been watching football along time now and this is the first time I saw something like this on a kneel down. Simply classless. Tampa Bay used to be a class team, but now they lost it.