+ Reply to Thread

YES HE DROPPED A COUPLE but bennet seriously played a great game he was blocking great and had that huge touchdown catch and a couple of third down catches,, hes a great asset and im excited we have him on our team esp cuz of his blocking..

dallas went out of their way to be nice to us today. i thank them for playing like a garbage granola team in seattle and losing.

and i was so thankful we got bennett. i wanted him as a FA from day 1. He had an up n down day, but the first 2 weeks he has clearly shown how talented he is

And, to be honest, he wasn't the only one dropping passes these 2 games either... so it's not something that cna only be blamed on him...

"Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal."
    -Vince Lombardi

Whoa relax there. Bennett had 2 dropped td's today. If he would of caught 1 of those I would of hit a 5 team parlay.

btw Dallas lost to Seattle today 27-7

All of Bennett's mistakes have been mental, he's clearly got a ton of talent and I think he'll be a nice fit in our offense