+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saints

Saints

Just sayin'...I feel for them this year. I am in no way condoning any wrong doing they may have done, and I know they brought it on themselves, but still....I always try to put myself in the other guys shoes and....WOW....Drew and company must really feel like crap now. I'm kind of pulling for them, I mean if they can come through all the drama with a halfway decent year, good for them! I hope they keep their heads up high and fight though, cuz when they visit Metlife, NO EXCUSES! Payton or not, it will NOT be a repeat of last year! Bring it NO, that way when we win, we'll know it's cuz we're better!

Running up the score, bountygate, bugging the visiting team's locker room.... Don't feel sorry for them FOR A SECOND. Heck they've beaten the Giants 30-7, 48-27, and 49-24 in their last meetings (combined 127-58).

They paid a high price to elevate that crappy franchise to the top for one brief period and now they will pay the price and sink back into hell, as they deserve to for taking short cuts. And Sean Payton is a PUNK.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-17-2012 at 05:05 PM.

All-Pro
    I hope we pound them into submission
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Running up the score, bountygate, bugging the visiting team's locker room.... Don't feel sorry for them FOR A SECOND. Heck they've beaten the Giants 30-7, 48-27, and 49-24 in their last meetings (combined 127-58).

They paid a high price to elevate that crappy franchise to the top for one brief period and now they will pay the price and sink back into hell, as they deserve to for taking short cuts. And Sean Payton is a PUNK.
    I know, I know, I totally feel you SweetZombieJesus....I just get the feeling that this is something that could have happened to any team in the NFL (take it however you may) What if it was us?.......(not saying Giants organization would do anything like this)....I don't know if I'm expressing what I really want to say....I just smell something and I feel for them.

Why do you feel sorry for a team that cheated,lied and ran up scores. They deserve it and should of got punished even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I know, I know, I totally feel you SweetZombieJesus....I just get the feeling that this is something that could have happened to any team in the NFL (take it however you may) What if it was us?
    For 30 years it WAS us. Only we worked our way out of it the old fashioned way, with hard work and patience. The Saints bought their way out of purgatory by cheating and displaying poor character and sportsmanship.

Let them rot for another 40 years.

Payton is a punk and a fish rots from the head down. Like the Cheatriots their SB win should be revoked or carry a "*" next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    For 30 years it WAS us. Only we worked our way out of it the old fashioned way, with hard work and patience. The Saints bought their way out of purgatory by cheating and displaying poor character and sportsmanship.

Let them rot for another 40 years.

Payton is a punk and a fish rots from the head down. Like the Cheatriots their SB win should be revoked or carry a "*" next to it.
    What do you mean "it was us"???

The Giants had a golden era from 1956-1963 where they went to 6 of 8 championship games, and then became the league laughing stock... 30 years between championships 1956-1986. They watched their offensive coordinator (Vince Lombardi) and defensive coordinator (Tom Landry) become NFL legends while the Giants fell apart and became a league joke... 2 winning seasons from 1964-1980. The way we look at the bottom feeders, that was the Giants then.

Nobody felt sorry for the Giants then, and they didn't even do anything the Saints did. Let that franchise rot, let them move to Texas, let them contract the team.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-17-2012 at 09:09 PM.

I don't feel an ounce of sorrow or have any pity for the Saints organization. All I can say is karma is a *****, and it looks like karma is making its way through New Orleans to slap the Saints upside their heads. It also goes to show that no matter how good Brees is at running their offense, they are missing their Head coach in a big way.

I would not be a bit upset to see them go 8-8 or worse, but I will root for them when they play the Cowboys, Eagles and Skins.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I don't feel an ounce of sorrow or have any pity for the Saints organization. All I can say is karma is a *****, and it looks like karma is making its way through New Orleans to slap the Saints upside their heads. It also goes to show that no matter how good Brees is at running their offense, they are missing their Head coach in a big way.

I would not be a bit upset to see them go 8-8 or worse, but I will root for them when they play the Cowboys, Eagles and Skins.
    Still, I think they were outed at a bad time...I'm sure this behavior extended beyond the Saints locker room.