+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow Dallas losses 27-7 to Seattle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Lot of blame to go 'round for this loss, but to sum it up, we played like girls today.

Credit to Seattle though. Their secondary is a bad matchup for our guys and their offensive line took over the game in the second half.

And I would not be so surprised that Seattle (or the NFCW for that matter) could cause trouble for us. We tend to struggle on the road vs the NFCW.

All in all, our best offensive players played like crap (minus Romo), and we were very soft today.

Not disappointed in the loss, but disappointed with how the guys played today.

Good to be humbled though. Hopefully that will keep this team hungry.

Minus Romo? He played like crap too. If his receivers were not dropping the pass, his throws were wobbly ducks for the most part. Not one person on the Cowboys played a good game, starting with Garrett and Ryan.

Banned
    i aint worried. sure that game pretty much sucked for muh boyz but i am thinking this "defeat" will actually be a good thing for Dallas. rather get the losses early in the season over with. lol seattle won their super bowl today. seattle played today like they were high on coke. the nfl best be testing those players in the next day or two. nope i am not really to worried about the team. Dallas is gonna be rebounding from this loss with new attitude. lol you new yorkers can relish in this defeat and your lucky win against tampa. we still own your butts this year

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    Minus Romo? He played like crap too. If his receivers were not dropping the pass, his throws were wobbly ducks for the most part. Not one person on the Cowboys played a good game, starting with Garrett and Ryan.
    i saw only one "wobbly duck" pass from Romo. to say it was for "the most part" is a desperation attempt to try n make him look bad. he certainly didnt play great but he didnt play bad. i blame Witten for alot of misses rather than one "wobbly duck" pass from Romo. i am sure Romo is already salivating at the idea of playing the bucs apparently WEAK secondary. if lil eli can get insane yards just think what Romo could do........
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 09-17-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    Did Romo play out of his mind great? No. Did he play poorly? I don't think he did. I think he had a game similar to Eli's last week-- did what he could but dididn't get much help from his receivers not named Austin.

He had one questionable throw early that resulted in a TO and the wobbler to Witten (that Witten dropped), but that's about it that I can think of off the top of my head. He and his WRs weren't in sync, but the throws he made that did not connect made more sense to me than the routes that were run.

Different games every different week - that's what football is. Look at what happened to the Patriots this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Different games every different week - that's what football is. Look at what happened to the Patriots this weekend.
    and the Saints.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i aint worried. sure that game pretty much sucked for muh boyz but i am thinking this "defeat" will actually be a good thing for Dallas. rather get the losses early in the season over with. lol seattle won their super bowl today. seattle played today like they were high on coke. the nfl best be testing those players in the next day or two. nope i am not really to worried about the team. Dallas is gonna be rebounding from this loss with new attitude. lol you new yorkers can relish in this defeat and your lucky win against tampa. we still own your butts this year
    lucky is doing something once, maybe twice. Eli does this 4th quarter magic on a Consistent basis, therefore not luck. That is his 7th game winning comeback in 14 wins back to beg of last season. Actually he had to have two game winning drives in the same game due to our CB situation. 243 yards 2tds and 25 points in the 4th quarter isnt luck. Also he didnt finish drives and had a couple drops in the endzone but he torched that D all day for 510 total yards and the offense had 604 overall the most given up in Tampa Franchise history. as far as you owning us. remains to be seen lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    and the Saints.

More of the opening game too though haha.

I figured Carolina would really give them a hard time, but like the analysts said - I didn't think Carolina would actually win..

Good job by Carolina and bad job by the Saints.

Being 0-2 in that division already could be quite disastrous, especially since the NFC is so strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post

And that was against the Cardinals (who beat the Seahawks last week). So maybe we're just severely underestimating the AFCW? Who knows. In my opinion, this is what the NFL has come to 20 years into implementing a salary cap. Every team has good players, it's just about how you match up with the opponent you have that week-- hence the parity.

The great teams are able to overcome bad matchups, but there aren't many great teams in the NFL these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    also there is this.... not luck... check it out Crue...

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread