+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    It's like watching a man hitting himself with a hammer and not realizing why his thumb hurts so much.
    Just thank what gods that made you that the Cowpies are beneath my contempt and not even WORTH the breath required to insult them. Your boards are safe...for now.

It's actually still a forum, not a rubble or a party... Also you haven't Ju Jitsu'ed anything your just a keyboard warrior who thinks he's throwing chat when your actually just looking like an immature ****

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Attempting? Man, I have Ju Jitsu'ed this entire DOJO! It is now a pile of RUBBLE!!! You're a little late to the party son, with all of your 9 Batty posts!
    Dude do you ever shut up really man it's getting old I could see if you actually went on the Eagles mb and talked football but with you being on here all the time you don't and that is what pisses people off not because you are proving them wrong. After a while we can't take you serious when you bring 0 facts into the agruement it's just becoming lame but hey what do you expect from Philly trash.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Battyboyy View Post
    It's actually still a forum, not a rubble or a party... Also you haven't Ju Jitsu'ed anything your just a keyboard warrior who thinks he's throwing chat when your actually just looking like an immature ****
    So, what IS "throwing chat" anyways?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Dude do you ever shut up really man it's getting old I could see if you actually went on the Eagles mb and talked football but with you being on here all the time you don't and that is what pisses people off not because you are proving them wrong. After a while we can't take you serious when you bring 0 facts into the agruement it's just becoming lame but hey what do you expect from Philly trash.
    The Philly Message boards can handle all who come there, I am here to bring the message to the ignorant! I am part of an elite Missionary vanguard, sent to warn the inhabitants of the cities that lie in the path of our destruction to repent and to recognize our dominance! The 30th is coming, get your affairs in order before you go hide under your bed the next day...

Just thank what gods that made you that the Cowpies are beneath my contempt and not even WORTH the breath required to insult them. Your boards are safe...for now.
    Good, good, save your breath. You'll need it later to blow up your date.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Good, good, save your breath. You'll need it later to blow up your date.
    Don't make me change my mind insect...

Don't make me change my mind insect...
    I am sure you have worn out your welcome here on this board. Spoke badly to Giants fans,Bucs fans,cowboys fans, and panther fans all in a clear swoop. You are the apitomy of an Iggles fan, so I hope you enjoy your lonely life with.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I am sure you have worn out your welcome here on this board. Spoke badly to Giants fans,Bucs fans,cowboys fans, and panther fans all in a clear swoop. You are the apitomy of an Iggles fan, so I hope you enjoy your lonely life with.
    These are my crimes? I spoke badly to other fans...in a SMACK TALK forum? Do you even realize how utterly silly you sound? YOU sir, are the "apitomy" of a bug faced half-wit!

Hey fellow Giant fans. Dont let this "HoagieBastage" clown get you so pissed. (he's really good at it though) My short analysis of his posts leads me to believe he's never watched an NFL game in it entirety and has damn sure never played the game (maybe water boy? Cheerleeder?)

Now that Vick has realized he cant pass (Again !!!) He's gonna start runnin and he's gonna get a WHOOPIN !!!!!