+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 134

Thread: Wow Dallas losses 27-7 to Seattle ?

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
    Hey fellow Giant fans. Dont let this "HoagieBastage" clown get you so pissed. (he's really good at it though)
    Why thank you sir! I'm glad my efforts haven't gone un-appreciated!!!

    My short analysis of his posts leads me to believe he's never watched an NFL game in it entirety and has damn sure never played the game (maybe water boy? Cheerleeder?)
    Golly! If your short analysis is this vague and wrong, I can only IMAGINE what depths your LONG analysis could plunge to!!!

    Now that Vick has realized he cant pass (Again !!!) He's gonna start runnin and he's gonna get a WHOOPIN !!!!!
    And...you claim I have never played the game or understand it? Brilliant!


    IS THERE AN ADULT HERE THAT I COULD SPEAK TO? HELLO?

  2. #122
    IS THERE AN ADULT HERE THAT I COULD SPEAK TO? HELLO?


    You're like a ten year old lost in the mall talking to security to find your parents. Unfortunately the security guard says, "I dunno kid there's so many places they can hide."

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Yes, that made me giggle. You get a cookie. Now go to bed.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Andy Reids son died. He still coaches the game the next day and wins
    Cruz cared about and spent time with his grandmother.

    Andy Reid, however, well no father of the year awards for him.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Wow, now THAT is a low blow man. Some people are self destructive. I have worked with people that had dependency problems and a lot of them could not be saved. they were determined to destroy themselves no matter how much people helped them. But that's Reid's fault?
    When all of his sons have issues, well, um, YES

  6. #126
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,502
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    When all of his sons have issues, well, um, YES
    Touchy subject. It's something no self-respecting person wants to talk about and for good reason, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be questioned.

    But Hoagie actually has a good point in the quote you've replied to.

  7. #127
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Touchy subject. It's something no self-respecting person wants to talk about and for good reason, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be questioned.

    But Hoagie actually has a good point in the quote you've replied to.
    Hoagie is a malignant tumor. Dont let him suck you into his lies. I am sure the only person he has worked with that has dependency problems is HIMSELF.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  8. #128
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,502
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Hoagie is a malignant tumor. Dont let him suck you into his lies. I am sure the only person he has worked with that has dependency problems is HIMSELF.
    haha, maybe so. Still, without divulging too much of my personal life, I have first hand experience with self destructive people. Really, I'm pretty sure everyone does.

    I don't think parenting is everything. Some people just do not want to, and therefore will not abide by social standards and it costs them.

    Just my .02 dollar bills.

  9. #129
    Week 1 was Dallas' Super Bowl this year.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    Week 1 was Dallas' Super Bowl this year.
    I dont think so. I think it was just one of those games. Coming off the high they want out to Seattle and fell into a Trap. I think they are much improved this season and will be there at the end to fight with for the Division Title.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts