+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Kinda had a game one win over the SB champs hangover, lol. Can anyone say trap game Jerry! Lol
    I'm sure that the Seahawks just got lucky.....or at least thats what the annoying Cowgirl fan at work will tell me, because thats the in depth reason he ALWAYS gives me for their losses!
    Oh yeah...and he'll also tell me that the better team lost too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    And that was against the Cardinals (who beat the Seahawks last week). So maybe we're just severely underestimating the AFCW? Who knows. In my opinion, this is what the NFL has come to 20 years into implementing a salary cap. Every team has good players, it's just about how you match up with the opponent you have that week-- hence the parity.

The great teams are able to overcome bad matchups, but there aren't many great teams in the NFL these days.
    Yep, exactly... That's why I can't stand those fans that say the Giants are a fluke. **** happens in football, that's why I shrug off the whiners.

Starting with the 1 o'clocks everything was proceeding nicely but as the day progressed it was like some kind of twisted nightmare with the Eagles win the worst of the lot. Lots of people hurt in the games too. Just a tough day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Starting with the 1 o'clocks everything was proceeding nicely but as the day progressed it was like some kind of twisted nightmare with the Eagles win the worst of the lot. Lots of people hurt in the games too. Just a tough day.
    Yeah! The nightmare is that the Eagles can actually beat a GOOD team! The Cowgirls and the Gnats couldn't beat an EGG! LOL! The nightmare has only just begun boys! RUNNNNNNN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Yeah! The nightmare is that the Eagles can actually beat a GOOD team! The Cowgirls and the Gnats couldn't beat an EGG! LOL! The nightmare has only just begun boys! RUNNNNNNN!!!!
    funny how a fan from a one of the MOST CHOKING franchises in Football (outside of the Vikings and Bills, but even they won their NFC or AFC Title games more often then not) to have gone 52 years without a Title and having never won a SB.

Furthermore this is a team that was really good with McNabb at the helm that dominated for like 4/5 years in a row and got to 4 NFCCGs in a row not to long ago. What did they do with all that talent? did they finish and get to a SB and win it under andy reid? No they CHOKED in all 4 Title games..lol... And the only other 2 you were in were won but then couldnt get it done in the SB... SAD....

This is a team that had a Miracle comeback to swipe the NFCE title right out from under the Giants in 2010 by scoring like 28points the last of which coming at the buzzer. WAS that enough to get the eagles over the hump to finally have a playoff Run ending in a SB title?? NOPE another choke against a team that was 7-9 or 8-8 seahawks..in the first playoff game.

DId that loss to the Eagles in 2010 doom the giants to a bad season the following year due to not being able to get it out of their heads? NO it actually INSPIRED them to win another Title the very following year. Dont even come on here trying to compare the to Franchises becuase there is NONE... WINNERS...... The GMEN...5-0 in NFCCGAMES and 4-1 in SBs, beat the only 18-0 team in NFL HIstory. LOSERS...... The Egirls 2-4 in NFCCGames with 4 losses in a row. 0-2 in SBs. with nothing to show for 52 years lol.

that means whole generations of Eagles fans will never know what it feels like to win a Title. the ones that saw the titles prior to 1960 are so old now they dont remember. and the Fans like you have been watching year after year after year after year with nothing to cheer about and now most of those fans have teenage kids that root for the Loser eagles..3 generations of Suffering. lol. I know it hurts, lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    funny how a fan from a one of the MOST CHOKING franchises in Football (outside of the Vikings and Bills, but even they won their NFC or AFC Title games more often then not) to have gone 52 years without a Title and having never won a SB.

Furthermore this is a team that was really good with McNabb at the helm that dominated for like 4/5 years in a row and got to 4 NFCCGs in a row not to long ago. What did they do with all that talent? did they finish and get to a SB and win it under andy reid? No they CHOKED in all 4 Title games..lol... And the only other 2 you were in were won but then couldnt get it done in the SB... SAD....

This is a team that had a Miracle comeback to swipe the NFCE title right out from under the Giants in 2010 by scoring like 28points the last of which coming at the buzzer. WAS that enough to get the eagles over the hump to finally have a playoff Run ending in a SB title?? NOPE another choke against a team that was 7-9 or 8-8 seahawks..in the first playoff game.

DId that loss to the Eagles in 2010 doom the giants to a bad season the following year due to not being able to get it out of their heads? NO it actually INSPIRED them to win another Title the very following year. Dont even come on here trying to compare the to Franchises becuase there is NONE... WINNERS...... The GMEN...5-0 in NFCCGAMES and 4-1 in SBs, beat the only 18-0 team in NFL HIstory. LOSERS...... The Egirls 2-4 in NFCCGames with 4 losses in a row. 0-2 in SBs. with nothing to show for 52 years lol.

that means whole generations of Eagles fans will never know what it feels like to win a Title. the ones that saw the titles prior to 1960 are so old now they dont remember. and the Fans like you have been watching year after year after year after year with nothing to cheer about and now most of those fans have teenage kids that root for the Loser eagles..3 generations of Suffering. lol. I know it hurts, lol
    Your team was INSPIRED?!!?!!? Are you insane? YOUR TEAM ARE JUST LUCKIER THAN MINE! NOT more talented, NOT more skilled and they DON'T have HALF the heart of an average Eagles squad! Get OVER yourself AND your LUCKY team! I am here to proclaim that your LUCK HAS RUN OUT THIS YEAR!!!! You WILL finish beneath us and we will rule you as is RIGHT!!!!

Hoagidamus has SPOKEN!!! So it is written, so let it be DONE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Your team was INSPIRED?!!?!!? Are you insane? YOUR TEAM ARE JUST LUCKIER THAN MINE! NOT more talented, NOT more skilled and they DON'T have HALF the heart of an average Eagles squad! Get OVER yourself AND your LUCKY team! I am here to proclaim that your LUCK HAS RUN OUT THIS YEAR!!!! You WILL finish beneath us and we will rule you as is RIGHT!!!!

Hoagidamus has SPOKEN!!! So it is written, so let it be DONE!!!!
    LOL.. is that all you got???? TRUTH REALLY DOES HURT DOESNT IT...I am sorry you were born where you were cause you had no control over who you root for and thats fine you support your team.. but if you are going to be on here face the facts... Its a losing franchise.. Until the EAGLES not you or their fans prove otherwise, they wwill always be just that. LOSeRS.. a Club with a NUMBER of really talented teams over the years (yess i watched Harold Jackson torch the gmen for years) and for whatever reason just could never get it done. Is it coaching? or is it just CHOKING. you be the judge...lol... but based off your SAD reply id say the TRUTH does hurt. but its okay we understand

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Banned
    LOL.. is that all you got???? TRUTH REALLY DOES HURT DOESNT IT...I am sorry you were born where you were cause you had no control over who you root for and thats fine you support your team.. but if you are going to be on here face the facts... Its a losing franchise.. Until the EAGLES not you or their fans prove otherwise, they wwill always be just that. LOSeRS.. a Club with a NUMBER of really talented teams over the years (yess i watched Harold Jackson torch the gmen for years) and for whatever reason just could never get it done. Is it coaching? or is it just CHOKING. you be the judge...lol... but based off your SAD reply id say the TRUTH does hurt. but its okay we understand
    I actually was not born in Philly. Im a fan by choice since 83! I could have been a Gnats fan, I decided to choose a team with heart and pure toughness born from adversity instead. Our team ARE winners, not lucky scrubs that the Gnats are showing themselves to be this year. You will find out when we meet you September 30th. But I'm SURE you'll have more excuses as to why the Superbowl "Champion" Gnats can't beat a good team like, y'know, the Superbowl champs are supposed to?

Banned
    also there is this.... not luck... check it out Crue...

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG
    uh yes, that was fluke luck. i dont care what yall think. you wont ever see that happen again

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    uh yes, that was fluke luck. i dont care what yall think. you wont ever see that happen again
    thats the thing. happens all the time. 15 fourth quarter TDs since last season (*most in NFL) and 7 comeback wins out of 14 total wins going back to beg of 11. Once i will give you, twice mabye a Fluke, but not 7 times with 15td passess.. come on CRUE be honest with yourself

4-New York Giants!!!!!