+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    lmao we are so lucky lmao.... yeah right

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    thats the thing. happens all the time. 15 fourth quarter TDs since last season (*most in NFL) and 7 comeback wins out of 14 total wins going back to beg of 11. Once i will give you, twice mabye a Fluke, but not 7 times with 15td passess.. come on CRUE be honest with yourself
    tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Your team was INSPIRED?!!?!!? Are you insane? YOUR TEAM ARE JUST LUCKIER THAN MINE! NOT more talented, NOT more skilled and they DON'T have HALF the heart of an average Eagles squad! Get OVER yourself AND your LUCKY team! I am here to proclaim that your LUCK HAS RUN OUT THIS YEAR!!!! You WILL finish beneath us and we will rule you as is RIGHT!!!!

Hoagidamus has SPOKEN!!! So it is written, so let it be DONE!!!!
    Half the heart of an average Eagles squad? LOL!! You must be kidding Bastian. Yeah your team has some talent, I will admit that. But to say that the Giants don't have half the heart of an average Eagles squad is just flat out wrong. when it appeared that the Giants were down and out in the past, they showed more heart than the Eagle on their best day.

Oh but thats right, the Giants were lucky! Go drink more of your green kool-aid Bastian. Lets see if if Vick can play in a full 16 game season this year. I highly doubt it. I think its more probable that Andy Reid loses 20lbs before Vick puts in a full season.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.
    Man, how many screen names are we going to see you under? LOL!!

But I would not underestimate any team this year. Nothing is a give me in the NFL. And though you and other Cowboys fans may be salivating over the Bucs secondary, thats not a guarantee that Romo throws for 400 yards plus. You have to remember that the Giants were down a couple scores, so we threw the ball more to play catch up. If the Cowboys can run the ball and not get down by more than a score, I don't think Romo will have to carry the load.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Man, how many screen names are we going to see you under? LOL!!

But I would not underestimate any team this year. Nothing is a give me in the NFL. And though you and other Cowboys fans may be salivating over the Bucs secondary, thats not a guarantee that Romo throws for 400 yards plus. You have to remember that the Giants were down a couple scores, so we threw the ball more to play catch up. If the Cowboys can run the ball and not get down by more than a score, I don't think Romo will have to carry the load.
    i am aware nothing is a given in the nfl. and i am aware Romo isnt guranteed a 400 yard game or even a 300 yard game against the bucs. they could very well turn around and play all wired up like the seattle did.

You say this all the time... give credit where credit is due.

Gave up? really? Ok so they didnt continuously pressure eli and dare him to throw down field? Yep they did and they lost that battle too many times. You are just turning things around to suit your needs in this statement.

Tampa just thought they had things under control and obviously did not.Being outscored 25-7 in the 4th Qtr is not laying down as the last play clearly shows!!
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-17-2012 at 10:58 PM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Tampa never really dominated. The giants just really xmas wrapped 3 scores for them. When the giants stopped screwing up you saw a team that could not even get a first down.

Banned
    We were dominating them in TOP, yards, etc we were just not scoring touchdowns in the red zone and we had those 3 turnovers. We were due for some touchdowns after making it into the red zone 4 times in a row and coming away with only 12 points. You guys on the other hand were absolutely dominated by the Seahawks, the only positive you can take away from that game was Miles Austin's performance.

why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really)
    Au contraire mon frere, we dominated Tampa's defense considering the significant advantage we had in yards, TOP, first downs. We were moving the ball at will. We just couldnt finish our drives in the redzone due to our own mistakes (Bennett dropping 2 TDs, Eli going to Beatty instead of an open Bradshaw etc). As a matter of fact, if it weren't for Eli gift-wrapping the Bucs 3 picks in the first half, I'm sure the game would've been decided in our favor much much earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Au contraire mon frere, we dominated Tampa's defense considering the significant advantage we had in yards, TOP, first downs. We were moving the ball at will. We just couldnt finish our drives in the redzone due to our own mistakes (Bennett dropping 2 TDs, Eli going to Beatty instead of an open Bradshaw etc). As a matter of fact, if it weren't for Eli gift-wrapping the Bucs 3 picks in the first half, I'm sure the game would've been decided in our favor much much earlier.
    Actually one of the Bennett drops and the Beatty drop was on the same series of downs.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***