+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's with Osi U-Manure-A ????

He's playing like crap, eh? I didn't see him all game.

hahaha

We're due for an Osi sighting against somebody like Carolina. He tends to show up against a weaker team ( I'm not saying Carolina is a weak team); so at some point soon he'll show up and collect three sacks in a game we're winning comfortably. He'll do it three times during the year and get over 10 sacks, and everyone will say, "Gee, he's got over ten sacks, he must be a great player." The fact is he's unproductive for long stretches at a time, and he is horrible against the run. Seems like the only time he finds consistency is in the playoff runs about every four years or so. He makes some big plays sometimes; but he dissappears a lot of times when we could really use him. That seems to be all of the 2012 season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    We're due for an Osi sighting against somebody like Carolina. He tends to show up against a weaker team ( I'm not saying Carolina is a weak team); so at some point soon he'll show up and collect three sacks in a game we're winning comfortably. He'll do it three times during the year and get over 10 sacks, and everyone will say, "Gee, he's got over ten sacks, he must be a great player." The fact is he's unproductive for long stretches at a time, and he is horrible against the run. Seems like the only time he finds consistency is in the playoff runs about every four years or so. He makes some big plays sometimes; but he dissappears a lot of times when we could really use him. That seems to be all of the 2012 season so far.
    I mean, this dude was invisible the whole game. I don't think I heard his name called once.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
    I mean, this dude was invisible the whole game. I don't think I heard his name called once.
    Osi was doubled a lot this game on 3rd down passing plays..,

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_morris View Post
    Bull.....he was one on one a lot...had no push whatsoever...I could never understand the love fest with this guy...Had a big night against a rookie and made a name for himself...cant be found against good teams or big games..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_morris View Post
    The folks that posts those types of comments don't understand football. Our ends are being doubled and chipped all game. A saw a TE grab Tucks arms and did a dance with him.

Teams are not going to allow our defensive line to beat them and the replacement refs are not making the calls.

Tuck sucked as well. Everyone only wants to point at Osi, because they don't like him. Well they both have done nothing yet.

Tuck should give his weekly pep talk to the mirror this week.

I was one of the few that was not into paying his ransom note, not because he isnt good, but considering age injuries and talent we had at DE. would have resigned toffelson instead. that said osi is no bum. he will have his games he looks like a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    Bull.....he was one on one a lot...had no push whatsoever...I could never understand the love fest with this guy...Had a big night against a rookie and made a name for himself...cant be found against good teams or big games..
    Did you sleep through the 2010 season when he set a record for forced fumbles. What was it like 10 or 11. Stop acting like his whole career was a six sack night against the Eagles.