+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Message to Diehl

Hey Diehl, take your time coming back...if you need the whole season to rest and rehab, then do so. Be a team player, and dont try to comeback and play hurt because you will only be hurting yourself and the team. Go on vacation and just chill, you are 2 time Superbowl winner...you have nothing left to accomplish because you won't win any best Tackle awards or even be a Pro bowler any time soon.

boooooo

Not cool dude........Dhiel getting an MRI tonight on his knee per Mike Garafolo

He may be right, but that's a dumb thing to say to a LT that won you 2 superbowls.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

I don't like to say this when an injury happens to a player but...Diehl getting hurt might be the best thing that could have happened to the Giants O-line...

With that said, I wish him the best and hope it's not too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bones911 View Post
    Not cool dude........Dhiel getting an MRI tonight on his knee per Mike Garafolo
    I guess nothing showed up on the Xray structurally for the knee. But you always have to worry about the dreaded ACL or possibly MCL, which the MRI could show. Hate to see him go down, but Locklear is versatile, has played a lot at RT. And maybe Beatty has shaken the rust off. We might just be ok for the time being at the tackle positions.

Not to stary away from the Diehl topic, but I understand that Hixon may have a concussion? And I read one of the writers tweets that Bradshaw is getting a MRI tomorrow on his neck tomorrow? Maybe Bradshaw has a whiplash type injury?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Hope Diehl's injury is minor.

Have some class, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Maybe Bradshaw has a whiplash type injury?
    He looked like he jammed his neck pretty good...He's going to be sore for a while... doubt he'll play Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Hope Diehl's injury is minor.Have some class, guys.
    I hope he's 100% healthy and good to go Thursday. But decides to retire tomorrow.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

COWTURDS AND REDSKINS LOSE. HAPPY DAY. I WAS PISSED WHEN FLACCO COULDNT SEAL THE DEAL ON THE EAGLES BUT I WILL TAKE WHAT WE CAN GET.

BACK IN THE HUNT.

HOPEFULLY BREWER AND THE REST OF THE RAW TACKLES CAN GET SOME NFL GAMES UNDER THEIR BELT. DAVID DEIHL. REST UP