+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    "I test how other people deal with reality"

One RB away from a great SB run imo

We are just one RB shy of going all the way. Wilson seems a bit green as of right now. probably should have looked at Bush.

So you don't think Brown did a good job today or are you just saying we need another RB? Do you not think Bradshaw will be back this year?

we have all we need for a sb run. a great rb wouldnt hurt, but is not necessary in my humble opinion

Brown did a great job today. Wilson has some potential, and Bradshaw's probably gonna be usual, play-through-injuries self. If they all play how they can, we have a formidable three-headed running game.

No i do not think Brown is the answer ,but played well when the bucks backed safetys off with a lead.

and i do not think the RB has to be great 420, just would like an addition there

Well I think Brown did pretty good, we will be able to gauge his performance better on Thursday when he probably starts the game with Bradshaw hurt. You don't honestly think we will be picking up a RB right? If anything we'd pick up a CB or OL.. just sayin..

lol at acting like brown is solid after a handful of carries late in a game while the other team was up 2 scores. lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

I never once said Brown was solid, I said I thought he played pretty good and we could better gauge his performance on Thursday. No putting words in my mouth..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I never once said Brown was solid, I said I thought he played pretty good and we could better gauge his performance on Thursday. No putting words in my mouth..
    that wasnt aimed at you, i agree with u there. fine job but way too little to gauge

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    that wasnt aimed at you, i agree with u there. fine job but way too little to gauge
    lol okay, just making sure. I thought my assesment was pretty spot on