+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pass Rush

Unhappy Pass Rush

What happened to our pass rush? I didn't hear Osi or Tuck mentioned all afternoon.

All-Pro
    Tampa does have a good OL. Towards the end of the game they where getting close and forcing bad throws.

They're just saving their bodies for the Super Bowl run.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Tampa does have a good OL. Towards the end of the game they where getting close and orcing bad throws.
    they must do better than that

what pass rush ourside of JPP?

Bench Player
    I agree. Did osi and tuck age overnight. Osi protecting himself? But for what? No performance no big payout
    Withh JPP seeing double team you would think one of them would get off regularly

Quote Originally Posted by fizzlesticks View Post
    They're just saving their bodies for the Super Bowl run.
    you may be right...i mean about saving their bodies. they are a year older and need to conserve some.

JPP is young, strong and fast. he can let it all go whereas Tuck and Osi need to monitor their snaps and strength!

Quote Originally Posted by dmighty326 View Post
    I agree. Did osi and tuck age overnight. Osi protecting himself? But for what? No performance no big payout
    Withh JPP seeing double team you would think one of them would get off regularly
    Nope, JPP just fights through two guys and gets pressure while Tuck and Osi are having donuts and coffee.. lol

I'm not sure I'm crazy about the Nascar D-ends line. Blasphemy...I know. It was tremendous in 07 when Spags first broke out the 4 Aces package, and it looks unbeatable on paper. But now it just seems to get blocked up more times than not and our DEs are too often left putting their arms up or jumping hoping to bat a pass down.

I'm holding out hope that Marvin Austin can make his way out there to wreak havoc up the middle, and just rotate fresh D-ends.

Osi needs to get around the edge....I saw a lot of interior stuff, just like Game 1. WTF?