+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As Wiild a game as I can remember, don't know what to make of the team.

This game was crazy.

I watched it with two Bucs fans (Yes they exist) at a friends house, so I could not get into it like I normally do, but this game was weird and wild.

I really don;t know what to make of our team.

Our Offense had 600 yards, but we made awful turnovers.

We could not get a Pass Rush, our corners allowed some big plays for TDs, yet they also stepped up and made some key stops.

I really don't know what to make out of this game.

Thursday Night vs the Panthers will be kind of strange too.

felt like a regular giants game to me, lol. Up and down, lots of yardage, awful redzone play, missed opportunities, and some how we manage to win. The only time I can remember recently when I knew what kind of team we had was in 2008. That was the only year we dominated.

I think Tom Coughlin gave them a wake up call in the locker room at half time... Giants have also been saving the best for the end of the season lately as well. I wouldn't be too worried about the pass rush.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    felt like a regular giants game to me, lol. Up and down, lots of yardage, awful redzone play, missed opportunities, and some how we manage to win. The only time I can remember recently when I knew what kind of team we had was in 2008. That was the only year we dominated.
    This

Bench Player
    Not worried about pass def. we have one of the best front 4s in the NFL. What worries me is the red zone off. Not being able to punch it in may hurt us in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    This game was crazy.

I watched it with two Bucs fans (Yes they exist) at a friends house, so I could not get into it like I normally do, but this game was weird and wild.

I really don;t know what to make of our team.

Our Offense had 600 yards, but we made awful turnovers.

We could not get a Pass Rush, our corners allowed some big plays for TDs, yet they also stepped up and made some key stops.

I really don't know what to make out of this game.

Thursday Night vs the Panthers will be kind of strange too.
    Here's what I make of this team: So long as we can keep it within 2 scores in the 4th, Eli will give us a shot to win."

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post

This, all this and nothing but this.

/ Thread

one thing we gotta be patient with the Giants!

for me this game is a prime example! in the 1st half i am totally pissed at Eli but didnt lose faith!

maybe because i expect him to make comebacks regardless of the score and situation!

im just happy they pulled this one out and really i expect more games like this one!

it is good to have a qb who gives you a chance and someone to depend on!

Aren't most of our games weird?

Veteran
    Even after the awful first half the difference in Eli was readily evident. Couple of years ago this game would have ended like the Vikings game at home when he threw the 3 pick six'. But he was totally in control inthe 2nd half and thought the O-line really settled down after moving Locklear to RT and inserting Beatty at LT. Also was impressed with Brown's ability to lower his pads and hit the hole running north-south. Have not seen that from a Giants' RB in a few years. Probably since Derrick Ward left.