Closed Thread
Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Coughlin Is Pissed!.....

TC had some words for Schiano. Didn't like how his team pushed Eli on the last play.

Thoughts?

Eli mouthed cheap shot when he got up and coughlin was livid - never saw coughlin get so angry

Can't wait for the press conf.

Veteran
    I don't blame the old man. That was cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    TC had some words for Schiano. Didn't like how his team pushed Eli on the last play.

Thoughts?
    I Never saw that happened, in all the NFL games I have seen ! CHEAP SHOT ! ANY WAY GIANTS WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned by Tv off damnitt, hope they will show it on youtube or nflnetwork or something

yeah that was cheap ... just like the cheap shot on Hixon ... i went to Seton Hall ... no football, so as Jersey guy i root for the Scarlet Knights in football and now son is Soph at RU ... liked Shiano, but really cheap stuff there at the end
    Apologize to Melo 5

"you don't do that in this league.....guys can get hurt." TC

Agreed!

Bascailly, as Eli and the Giants tried to take the victory kneel down to clock out the game, the Tampa Bay defense rushed the entire offensive line and knocked everyone back including Eli. That's basically unsportsmanship from the Bucs, who had their CBs grabbing Giants WR jerseys and holding them all game. If the Bucs defense wanted Giants jerseys that much, they should just go to Modell's instead of embarrassing themselves in an NFL football game.

Sounds ridiculous, clasless clowns. Whats worse is that none of the post-game highlight shows even showed that last play nor did they show Coughlin chewing out Schiano. If someone could post a video (somehow) that would be awesome. Ill have to scower YouTube and such to find Coughlin flipping ****, should be funny to see