+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is my dislike for the Eagles stronger than any other Giant fan on here?

Does anyone here actually feel like we lost, just because the eagles won another close game? Am i the only one unable to enjoy this win just because of that?

Well, I was greatly disappointed to see that they won, but it was ameliorated by seeing both the Foreskins and Cowgirls lose.

I hate them passionately......but that's just ****ed up!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

i know what u mean marvelous

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Does anyone here actually feel like we lost, just because the eagles won another close game? Am i the only one unable to enjoy this win just because of that?
    No I slammed the couch when they scored. I was hoping ray Lewis would stuff him. There are so close to 0-2 it's not funny. Then again so were we
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    im a little upset that they have somehow sucked thier way to 2-0 so far

I say you just focus on us today. I had to live in philly for two yrs including during the time the meltdown at the meadowlands happen. I hate the smeaguls with a violent passion. Business just has to be handled on this in with a quick turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well, I was greatly disappointed to see that they won, but it was ameliorated by seeing both the Foreskins and Cowgirls lose.
    To be honest id rather the cowboys and redskins win if it means the eagles lose. To anyone who is reading this, if looks as though i am complaining i apologize. I know theres been a lot of negativity going on lately and we should be happy coming off of a hard fought win. I just really wanted to see the eagles lose. It's just as important to me as a giants win.

Only way I wouldn't enjoy today's game b/c of Eagles would be if it was end of season and that eliminated us.

I don't care about the stupid Eagles. I care about the Giants.