+ Reply to Thread

Shutgun handoff to hynoski

I have to say I was in a state of disbelieve when i saw this play. I mean of all the people to give a shotgun handoff to! I was screaming for dscott and or wilson and or brown. Too funny. If hynosky had not caught that minor injury I wonder how long the giants would have kept him in for.

It was nice for the max protect situations but pretty dumb because everyone knows he is not a threat out of the back field.

That play had to be practiced during the week. Every defensive coordinator would assume Hynoski would pass protect or go out on the flat on that formation. It was only for a few yards but now defenses have to honor that formation.

Giants fan since the early 80s

I'm for calling that to change things up. You can't stay vanilla and hope to win, last week proved that...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

i was happy for HH honestly, he always talks about getting carries. he's on his way to being a pretty solid fb imo

How about the 2-point conversion? I called that play. At least the last 3, 2-point conversion I remember have all been the same play.

Prob's to the Hynosorous! Glad he got his touches.