+ Reply to Thread

51 Pass Attempts, No Sacks

I got to give credit to the O-Line I don't think Eli was sacked once if im correct. The O-Line played well in both the pass and run, and opened up lanes for Andre Brown. Good Job O-Line!!!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Massive improvement from last weeks performance. Let's hope they can keep it up.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

50 bucks says it was being able to put Beatty and Locklear in as LT and RT... no DD on the line. I hope he feels better soon, he's been a great Giant for a decade and I won't forget all he's done for us, but I think he's done...

Gotta agree, no DD was what we needed. I love the guy, used to love watching the offensive line videos when they went out to dinner with the camera crew but he just shouldn't be starting anymore and it showed today. He has been great for us and done everything that's been asked of him, but he's lost the edge to start every game and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone ages out at some point or another

no dd, but did you see cordle? he has some push, from what I saw

Totally agree, I hope Coughlin and the staff recognizes this, he can be stubborn when it comes to staying loyal to his veterans

Eli took a few hits, but yeah, it was nice to see plays not ending before they start for a change.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    Gotta agree, no DD was what we needed. I love the guy, used to love watching the offensive line videos when they went out to dinner with the camera crew but he just shouldn't be starting anymore and it showed today. He has been great for us and done everything that's been asked of him, but he's lost the edge to start every game and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone ages out at some point or another
    . true