+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Should have signed Bennett

To a multi-year deal.... I know he had a couple of bad plays....but hes a player man..... This is going to be one expensive offense

we'll extend him before the season ends if i had to guess...aint no way they wanna let a guy of his caliber get away he can complete this offense

I Aways said he was a Keeper ! Give him a chance and he will Deliver ! The Bucs were twice good as the Cowboys and we Beat them ! The G-men had an off day against the Cowboys.........We will take care of them, next time we meet !and they will be sorry to see Bennett .

GO GIANTS !

Starter
    Disagree. He's a talented guy, but he's got to be more consistent before Jerry Reese resigns him. Gotta catch the ball more consistently

he'll probably get extended if he keeps this up, no need to worry

He's looking good but he missed a couple of easy ones. Maybe I got accustomed to Ballards soft hands...

I like Bennett, but he was not a sure thing coming out of Dallas, I think Reese did the responsible thing. That said if he continues to get a TD a game he will be a superstar by the end of the season!

The question is are the Giants willing to accept the inconsistent hands for moments of brilliance. I hope his inconsistent hands don't cause us a game down the road, he dropped one sure td and the second would have been a great catch but still makeable. IMO no way I extend him now I would like to see more consistent play.

Quote Originally Posted by PRGiant View Post
    He's looking good but he missed a couple of easy ones. Maybe I got accustomed to Ballards soft hands...
    True ,.............Yes he missed a easy one, but he caught the one that won the game for us........Cruz, as good as he is, missed 3 easy passes last week against the CowGirls......It happens.......I say give him a chance to prove himself, he's a new Giant. BTW * I Like Ballard, but I like Bennett just a little more.

LETS FACE IT WHAT EVER WORKS IS OK !**********GO GIANTS !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-17-2012 at 08:12 AM.

so, we shoulda spent more money for him????? isnt the goal to spend the least amount of money

i think we made a great deal, his own team couldnt recognize his talent
    Apologize to Melo 5