+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giants fans rejoice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    LOLOL ok i dont know if i shouldnt be laughing or not as i love muh boyz but i am still laughing my *** off 10 mins later lolol.

"i am gonna make a video on tues, and i am gonna be ok" lolololol....

.ok, to the giant fan who posted this, i really gotta thank ya...i got tears coming out of my eyes lol
    How bout them Seahawks?

This guy just made my day! Took a big **** on that star!!! LMAO!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

As funny as this video is you gotta love this guy's passion and enthusiasm. True NFL fan.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    As funny as this video is you gotta love this guy's passion and enthusiasm. True NFL fan.
    Well, if you love THAT guys enthusiasm, you must LOVE that video of the GNATS fan who cried like a little girl after the EAGLES knocked them out of playoff contention...again! Just go to YouTube and search for Giants Fan Crying, It should be at the TOP of the list! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH! Now THAT clip was FUNNY! Right!?

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Well, if you love THAT guys enthusiasm, you must LOVE that video of the GNATS fan who cried like a little girl after the EAGLES knocked them out of playoff contention...again! Just go to YouTube and search for Giants Fan Crying, It should be at the TOP of the list! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH! Now THAT clip was FUNNY! Right!?
    Since you wouldn't know, all that bad stuff gets wiped away when you win a championship.

Wiped away. Clean slate. Put in a box in the attic. 1978 "Miracle at the Meadowlands"? History. Wiped clean in 1986. 2006 playoff loss? Erased in 2007. 2008 meltdown (that the Eagles did 0 with to capitalize upon)? Deep storage.

Naturally, you're still holding on to bad memories from 1961. I know they eat your fanbase alive. That's why they're all such miserable malcontents and why being an Eagle fan is all about self-loathing.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-17-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    I know this isn't directly releated to the giants...but it is in the interest of keeping Giants fans spirits and morale high. Watch this vid of a sour Cowpie fan and you will laugh for exactly 5 minutes and 12 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifE6XkqMX9g
    oh snap, dude was mad pissed...but to me, that's a true fan, no bandwagon there

"we beat the World Champs and we're number 1---- SHUT UP ..."

LMAO, good **** right there and Egirls troll, eat a **** you clown
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 09-17-2012 at 07:38 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

".....bye.."

wow lmao......three four five years made me laugh...

+ Reply to Thread