+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

ANDRE BROWN SHOULD BE STARTER FROM HERE AND OUT!!

call me crazy, but i think from here n out which they probably wont do but is the right thing and he proved it today. yes it is one game but this guy shows friggen guts, he runs down hill, bradshaw runs stops and tries to find holes the line is not as good as it used to be bradshaw your not gonna find those late surprise holes anymore, ANDRE BROWN SHOULD BE THE STARTER FROM HERE AND OUT , if you dont agree with me your dumb, he has way better hands, he was blocking extremely well, it shouldnt be bradshaw it shouldnt be wilson, i feel like yes after one game this guy should be the starter no if ands or buts, this guy is the starter !!!! i want to see him against carolina thursday PLEASEEEE...but no were such a weird team watch he wont see the light of day thursday when clearly he should be the starter give the guy the ball and throw the ball down field.

ok lets not get crazy... we've seen one good game from him. bradshaw is legit

it was the line changes that made the difference

Banned
    bradshaw is not legit anymore, sorry, andre brown is a better blocker, better hands, he runs more downhill, bradshaw is not that good man ive said it forever, this kid shows so much more heart against a good run defense bradshaw is seriously not that good, THIS KID DESERVES THE START AT LEAST, even if bradshaw is ok, i see alot ethis kid bro...your stupid if you think bradshaw is better this kid was great AT NC STATE great hands, great blocking he can do everything bradshaw has no hands he sucks he cant run routes and he drops 5 yard passes shut your mouth and let this kid start jesus PLEASE.

what about Wilson, who got limited opportunities

complete rubbish they didn't give Wilson more carries, given equal opportunities as Brown he would have either matched and or surpassed

Quote Originally Posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
    what about Wilson, who got limited opportunities

complete rubbish they didn't give Wilson more carries, given equal opportunities as Brown he would have either matched and or surpassed
    totally agree, but i'll take one step further and say bradshaw would've done just as well. Wilson could've done better imo, but his pass protection is obviously not impressing the coaches. he'll get there

to me bradsahw doesnt look the same. blame the line but brown found yards. Bradshaw looks scared to run now

Dielh went down, line got better, I think Beatty getting more reps will help with the Offisdes which where bothersome.

I think he earned his Blue Jersey today, showed that he is not just a scrub; solid hands and hits the holes without hesitation. Not sure I would call him a starter yet but he sure had a solid outing!

Quote Originally Posted by bbdynasty View Post
    totally agree, but i'll take one step further and say bradshaw would've done just as well. Wilson could've done better imo, but his pass protection is obviously not impressing the coaches. he'll get there
    Wilson can't read the presser and defensive stunts. I hope this is motivation for wilson to start learning how to read a defense.