+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb When your corners have their shoulders towards the WR it's impossible to play well

You know damn well Webster isn't doing this by preference... is Fewell that dumb that he can't recognize our receivers excel in man coverage when they can jam the receiver at the LOS?

C-Web constantly has his hips turned towards the QB...he's standing sideways looking at the QB instead of the WR......

Fewell is so baffling sometimes. Webster sucks in soft zone coverage....if we continue playing this 7 yard cushion bull**** Webster is going to get torched every game.

Wake up Fewell..............
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

I didn't think Webster did that bad yesterday, Thought Tyron and Coe were the one that got torched. They just abused Tyron at the end of the game.

He didn't do that bad but he didn't play well because he wasn't put in a position to succeed and that's the problem.

Not sure how Fewell doesn't realize this.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    He didn't do that bad but he didn't play well because he wasn't put in a position to succeed and that's the problem. Not sure how Fewell doesn't realize this.
    Who is the secondary coach?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Who is the secondary coach?
    is it still peter guinta
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    He didn't do that bad but he didn't play well because he wasn't put in a position to succeed and that's the problem.

Not sure how Fewell doesn't realize this.
    This was a problem when Webster was young ....the defensive coordinator that proceeded Spags(cant recall his name) ran a soft cover and a lot of zone........Webster struggled...Once Spags took over and let him play more physical man to man....Webster became a good solid corner

I agree Webster does much better in an in your face type man to man
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    is it still peter guinta
    Well he needs to go cause he is not teaching them right.

I haven't watched the game yet but based on week 1I'd say blaming Fewell is reach. I didn't feel Webster played very well well last season and it seems we may still be waiting on the bleeding to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    This was a problem when Webster was young ....the defensive coordinator that proceeded Spags(cant recall his name) ran a soft cover and a lot of zone........Webster struggled...Once Spags took over and let him play more physical man to man....Webster became a good solid corner

I agree Webster does much better in an in your face type man to man
    Fewell still learning his personnel.

Shame we have to reinvent the wheel with every DC.

I don't understand why our best corner is not being utilized to his best potential....

Fewell is having Webster play off anywhere from 5-8 yards off the receiver.... what? How can you give that much cushion and expect to shut someone down.........
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic