+ Reply to Thread

Ballard Drops Starts ANOTHER Horrible Performance

I dunno WTF Ballards deal is, but when he has a drop, THE ENTIRE ****ING TEAM DROPS EVERYTHING.

WTF NICKS?! WTF CRUZ?!?! WTF Ballard?!?1WTF WARE TIPPING IT STR* UP
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Re: Ballard Drops Starts ANOTHER Horrible Performance

[quote user="giantsfan420"]I dunno WTF Ballards deal is, but when he has a drop, THE ENTIRE ****ING TEAM DROPS EVERYTHING.

WTF NICKS?! WTF CRUZ?!?! WTF Ballard?!?1WTF WARE TIPPING IT STR* UP[/quote]

Yeah, it's ironic how it works out like that. He drops the ball, and the game seems to come flying off a cliff for the Giants.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]I dunno WTF Ballards deal is, but when he has a drop, THE ENTIRE ****ING TEAM DROPS EVERYTHING.

Yeah, it's ironic how it works out like that. He drops the ball, and the game seems to come flying off a cliff for the Giants.

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="giantsfan420"]I dunno WTF Ballards deal is, but when he has a drop, THE ENTIRE ****ING TEAM DROPS EVERYTHING.

Yeah, it's ironic how it works out like that. He drops the ball, and the game seems to come flying off a cliff for the Giants.[/quote]

he's done well, but i dunno we need to add te to offseason moves now too just for competition and to see if another guy is just better
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Bench Player

Ballrad is not that good. he was undrafted for a reason. he was a pleasant surprise but we need to upgrade.
    get us Greg Olsen please.