+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How did the D-line look??

I was working yesterday during the game and I could not DVR the game because it was not on fox in the DFW area, so I watched what i could online at work while still running the shift. So I didn't get to see much detail on this choppy crappy computer at work. Just wondering how the D-line looked since last game we didn't look like our normal selves. Did Austin look good when he got snaps??

I will be watching the Replay of the game tomorrow on nfl network but I am curious to see what the rest of BIG BLUE NATION thought.

it looked non existent in all honesty.....every 4 man rush did absolutley nothing and Freeman had all day in the pocket to find receivers....I hate to sound negative but for that's how it was for the most part. The only time we actually pressured him was when we brought an extra defender.

They played the run pretty well, but still not much of a pass rush. I don't remember Austin name being called Im not sure he was even out there. I was bouncing back and forth between games so I may have missed something. Tuck and Osi had zero impact on the game.

not good not good at all

Ordinary. The only time they seem to get pressure on the QB is on an all out blitz with line backers and safeties. Anybody can do that. Some of our guys are starting to look real old.

JPP was a monster ... Tuck was slightly better, Joseph was solid

Osi is still MIA, IMO

and as pointed out above, our best pressure came from blitzes, which when they didnt work left us in bad 1 v. 1s outside ... altho one of their catches was a reverse Tyree catch off Tryon's helmet and I think Coe tweaked his hammy on another TD, so a little bit of bad luck outside
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    JPP was a monster ... Tuck was slightly better, Joseph was solid

Osi is still MIA, IMO

and as pointed out above, our best pressure came from blitzes, which when they didnt work left us in bad 1 v. 1s outside ... altho one of their catches was a reverse Tyree catch off Tryon's helmet and I think Coe tweaked his hammy on another TD, so a little bit of bad luck outside
    Awesome, so OSI got more money finally and stopped playing this year?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Awesome, so OSI got more money finally and stopped playing this year?
    he's pacing himself, while we pull our hair out ... im sure he will end up with 12 sacks and 6 FF by the end of season, but he's def. not in midseason form right now
    Apologize to Melo 5

The Dline looked like Sheridan was coaching it again.

Fortunately he was coaching the other team's D.

JPP continues to be the sole standout on that line this year.
    Last edited by Kruunch; 09-17-2012 at 07:43 AM.